Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Naruto went down a little easy considering his power. Remember what Pain did and it took a couple of S class nin to wear him down. Naruto getting taken out with a shot was a bit of a let down.

On the other hand it gave you an excuse to have some interaction between Sakura and Naruto which wasn't a bad thing.

As for the harem I assume Hinata will have a good chance for a spot. When she says she loves him Naruto can't have any doubts.

She proved it already by facing Pain, knowing it was suicide when everyone else said just let Naruto handle it, even when he was down.

And when Hinta says she'd kill Sasuke I don't think anyone would doubt the new Hinata about that eiter.

Konan doesn't seem to actually love Naruto but Tayuya seems to care.

I'll just have to wait and see how things unfold.
Rise Against713 chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
I find it funny that you tell us the story is gonna be a harem the chapter you have Sakura confess to Naruto. Perfect timing lol.

Anyway nice chapter. Kinda disappointed about the harem but hey, it's your story dude. Do what you wanna do. Its not like i'm gonna stop reading a story cause the pairing/pairing
Aquaknite chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
OMG! I hope that Naruto and Sakura can move on. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Gravenimage chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Awesome chapter update soon.
GMG chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
This is the best fanfic I have ever read . I think you do a really good job with the emotions the people are feeling, especially with Sakura. I am practically dying to read the next chapter so you better update! Even better than by Agent-G's Political Alliances
xDARKNESS chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
excellent chapter, but one thing that upset me was the fact that you decided to turn this into a harem. That should have been decided at chapter 1, not 10 chapters in. I really hope you decide to keep it NaruSaku, or even no romance at all. I looked at my inbox, read your AN, and kinda got pissed. Lol I am aware I have no say in the matter, however reconsider :P. I love this story and if you put in a harem, and if that harem is done very poorly( I and many others don't want it at all), it will ruin the story. Should just read non romance stories for now on, so I don't get dissapointed in the end lmao. Don't write another story, unless you really have the motivation and desire to write it. It will go against this story. Well whatever you do I respect your decision and story regardless if I stop reading.

With Respect,

xDARKNESS
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Woahhhhh, now this story is getting intense!
Asdfghjkl123456789 chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
This is the best god damn fanfic I have ever read hands down. I am totally in love with it, and I think you do a really good job with the emotions the people are feeling, especially with Sakura. I know this will sound really cheesy and cliche, but I mean every word. I am practically dying to read the next chapter so you better update!
Anthony May chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
Awesome! I love it. Please update soon. Can't wait to see Naruto and Sakura together. You are great!
DonutBeagle chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
At first the relationship between Naruto and Sakura could be described as puppy love, but eventually it grew into something more as they both matured. Now Naruto is doing his best to shun the former love of his life while Sakura is aching for him.

Such is the trials of Teenage Angst.
King Leo chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
This is a great story and I like your harem idea and hope that it's Tayuya and Hinata that join up with Naruto and Sakura.
Rise Against713 chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Nice chapter. can't wait to see more
xDARKNESS chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Excellent chapter, truly one if not the best chapter of this story, I still wish you would get in some NaruSaku Development in finally lol. I can't wait for the next chapter, you have outdone yourself with this particular chapter.

With Respect and Regards,

xDARKNESS
luvtoshi chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
phew, at last some naru-saku action...lol. I was almost scared to read in case you have decided to change your pairings. (I'm such a hardcore Narusaku fan that I have great difficulty to read other naruto pairings)
Dudtheman chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
cool liked the chapter alot thanks for the read i maybe dont read the right fanfic but this maybe the first with sky country playing a role
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »