Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
Asdfghjkl123456789 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Okay please don't make this story a harem, I love it to much and I believe that makin it a harem will totally destroy and harm the plot. It's an amazing story I love it so much it makes more sense to make it narusaku. Please before you totally decide on making it a harem check this out . it's a recommendation for narusaku fics and everyone is talking about yours on it, please read it everyone loves your story, but most people are deciding to stop reasing it due to the harem. Another idea is that you could split the story in two and have one turn into the harem and one narusaku, but I think that would be to much work on your part. Please update soon, love ya!

~WaterHedge
Suave Jiraiya chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
A very dramatic and action-filled chapter. The Sky Captain employing the tactic of blowing up one of his ships just to take out Kyo/Naruto was clever on your part. The stranded on a deserted island scene, while a bit 'Hollywood' was an interesting way to bring things to a boil so to speak with Naruto and Sakura.

I have to say that Naruto makes a valid point about Sakura's love for him. The only time he's ever meant anything to her was when Sasuke was gone. So why should he open himself up to Sakura only for her to leave him for Sasuke when emoboy finally accepts her love that she's held for him all her life. Plus there's also the issue that I'm surprised Naruto hasn't thought about of Sakura's sudden love for him being nothing more than a replacement or consolation prize to Sakura because now the girl realizes she can't be with who she truly wants in Sasuke.

As for the harem, I like the idea as quite frankly Tayuya and Hinata are the only two girls who have shown that they honestly love Naruto. And Sakura should consider herself lucky and grateful if Naruto ever accepts her back into his life even if it's as part of a group of girls who do truly love him.

Nice destruction of the Sky Country attack, very well written. I can't wait to see more of the battles with the war against Madara in this.

Anyway, a very awesome chapter and I hope you update again soon.
SasMitoyomi chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
This is an amazing Fanfic, and I love your story lines. Can't wait for the next chapters!
Weaponx178 chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Hey great chapter, sorry I didn't get to review the last chapter I've been swamped with stuff. Now onto the review, I'm really liking how you've portrayed Sakura and her efforts in getting Naruto to understand that she loves him. The drama roller-coaster in these last two chapters have been awesome with a ton of emotions coming from both parties, Naruto remains the stubborn one who doesn't wish to acknowledge Sakura's feelings as being true and it's understandable since she did hurt him with her lies and Sakura is almost in a sense desperate to prove she isn't lying to Naruto and I think you did a wonderful job with her emotional outbursts and what not. Now the only thing I can hope but wonder is how much longer will you have Naruto keep pushing Sakura away, I felt the best part was when you had Naruto tell Sakura that the only time he's ever meant anything to her was when it was involving Sasuke, she has to understand that he doesn't want to be with her because he doesn't want to have to live with the constant doubt in his mind when Sakura will feel she's lying to herself and will leave him just to be with Sasuke at a moments notice. So keep it up, I'm not a fan of a particular character bashing but it almost feels like you're making Sakura work for it, I'm not saying it feels like you're bashing her or anything but let's just say she has her work cut out for her unless you have Naruto just forgive her and they fart sunshine and rainbows and live happily ever after by the next chapter which is highly unlikely. My brother read this chapter as well and came up with something regarding the point when Sakura mentioned she would prove to Naruto that she loves him, how far would she be willing to go, he said something along the lines of having Naruto telling Sakura that once they return to Konoha, for her to kill Sasuke if she is truly over him which could result in her not being able to do it due to still having feelings for Sasuke thus proving Naruto's point that she's not over him... but then again my brother is one sick bastard so...

Anyway I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how this drama fest continues to unfold, I mean it's not like they can do much else they're both stranded on a remote island which leads to good times. Now one thing I noticed was alot of reviewers being in disagreement with you having this story go the harem route which I find odd at why exactly they're upset I mean it's not like you sprung the idea of this story becoming a harem at the beginning of chapter 10, you specifically made a poll regarding this since like from chapter 5 I believe and for the result that won being this story going the harem route I have to assume a majority wanted a harem so I don't get it. I think some people are just upset because the story isn't going in the direction they want, which does have a simple solution... I myself have stated many times that I'm going along with what the author want's to do seeing as it is his story, and we as readers are here along for the ride. Also I think the people are upset with the harem aspect in general because perhaps they've read one too many stories with harems in them and they instantly get a bad rap for being an excuse for Naruto nailing a ton of girls. One of the things I'd like to say to the reviewers who feel upset with this story going the harem way is you are all speaking as if the story has already gone down the drain, at the very least continue to read and see how the author handles the story don't just assume it's going to suck, he or she has done a wonderful job so far with the characters and adding drama to keep the story going and since alot of the reviewers are enjoying the story alot like myself don't just discredit his or her writing abilities.

And as a final note you mentioned that you will be working on a strictly Naru/Saku story I'm curious will it use a similar plot as this story based off Sakura telling Sasuke she'll betray Konoha and go with him and the similar confrontation leading to everyone believing Naruto died that day? because I feel that specific piece of the story leads to excellent drama and having a more believable Sakura trying to win Naruto's love, please keep me posted on this. And I'm really happy that you've been dishing out more frequent updates with this story please keep it up, peace and much love- Weaponx178
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
Awesome story, coool!
T00STr00nG chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
is this a harem or something? lol not a bad story update soon. Btw does he control the 9tailfox power or not?
Ender99 chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Yet another great chapter, I can't help but wonder how long it's going to take for Naruto give in to Sakura. I know he's had plenty of time to build up his emoitional defenses against her, but he's already on the ropes, it shouldn't be much longer now. The quickest way to do it would probably be for Sasuke to wake up, ask for Sakura to go out with him, and the to be turned down by her, but I have feeling ur saving that for later. On another note, I can hardly wait for Hinata to find out that Kyo is Naruto, things should really get interesting then, hopefully Sakura has already gotten through to him by then, or she may lose him. Also, as far as pure NaruSaku versus a harem goes, I could go either way, I like harems and all, but in a story as well done as this, unless you're very careful, bringing multiple girls into the mix can easily cheapen what Naruto and Sakura have gone through to be together. However u seem to be very good at what u do, so I'll trust you to find a suitable balance.

So, once again, great chapter, I love your stories, and I eagerly look forward to reading more. Keep up the excellent work.
holydemon00 chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
It's a shame that a story with such serious tone is going down the road of harem. I consider harem as cheating, and believe that no girl (or guys) in his/her sane mind should ever allow the partner to disrespect him/her through polyamory. If Naruto engaged in harem, he'd better be dumped by all his lovers by the end, or cheated (Sakura with Sai/Kakashi/Sasuke, Hinata with Kiba/Shino, ... etc). Now that's realistic.
Raptor2001 chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
poor narut got more confused about love stuff... but he do good job to send message to Alliance ..

I knew Naruto dont want Saukra sign up Frog Contract .. he dont want to stuck with her since he is afraid to be hurt by Heartbreak... i can't blame on him

fanficreader71 chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Great chapter, I will be looking foward to your next update
Anthony May chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
God I love this story! I want soooo badly for Naruto to let Sakura in. You are a great writer with a great imagination and storytelling capabilities. I am a fan. Please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Naruto went down a little easy considering his power. Remember what Pain did and it took a couple of S class nin to wear him down. Naruto getting taken out with a shot was a bit of a let down.

On the other hand it gave you an excuse to have some interaction between Sakura and Naruto which wasn't a bad thing.

As for the harem I assume Hinata will have a good chance for a spot. When she says she loves him Naruto can't have any doubts.

She proved it already by facing Pain, knowing it was suicide when everyone else said just let Naruto handle it, even when he was down.

And when Hinta says she'd kill Sasuke I don't think anyone would doubt the new Hinata about that eiter.

Konan doesn't seem to actually love Naruto but Tayuya seems to care.

I'll just have to wait and see how things unfold.
Rise Against713 chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
I find it funny that you tell us the story is gonna be a harem the chapter you have Sakura confess to Naruto. Perfect timing lol.

Anyway nice chapter. Kinda disappointed about the harem but hey, it's your story dude. Do what you wanna do. Its not like i'm gonna stop reading a story cause the pairing/pairing
Aquaknite chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
OMG! I hope that Naruto and Sakura can move on. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Gravenimage chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Awesome chapter update soon.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »