Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Swill it have something good for Sakura or you are going. As i see this story is about not only about Naruto, but about Sakura as well. Or she is here only to bash someone around?
reew chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
awesome story :)
plz update sooner
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Will this big sobbing tragedy will come to an end? You msde everyone here so innocent, like angels and only Sakura to blame for every tragedy that happened in Konoha and shinobi world
Kaiton chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Awesome chapter keep it up!
fanficreader71 chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Good Chapter, I look foward to your next update
Anionbde chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
*Cough*Dirty Dozen *Cough* Good movie by the way.

Interesting interaction between naruto and the rest but it seems like naruto would be more upset to having his identity out in the open seeing as how key the secret of his supposed demise is to the war. Look forward to the next update.
stone20 chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Nice. Can't wait for the next chp
GODHAND Gene chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
One more thing mi amingo:

Just in case you haven't noticed, Lady Mizukage's full name is Mei Terumi.

I just letting you know.

Adios
GODHAND Gene chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Mi amingo, good job on your fanfic where most authors has miserably failed to accomplish!

By creating a Serious/Mature Naruto story that make me want to hug you and say THANK YOU!

Anyways, this was a awesome chapter and well written as well. You better keep up the excellent work and update soon.

Adios
mako234 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Please continue this interesting story!
Ofunu chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Pretty good story, care to update soon? I really want to see what's next
luvtoshi chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Love this story...This hard and mature (and sex active) Naruto is quite frightening, though...

Await your update!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
An interesting story.

Description is very good and detailed. Sakura's anguish and Naruto's defensiveness are easy to visualize.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Deathmvp chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Nice chapter and I love how your did Sakura in this chapter.
Aquaknite chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
OMG! Great chapter and great detail! I'm totally loving this story! Post again soon!
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »