Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
uzukun7 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
I just finished reading through your whole story and I have to say its definitely one of the better naruto fics I have ever read and it would be a real shame if you just abandon it. and as for the lemon chapter, I thought it was actually very well done, but it really isn't all that important to the plot of the story. I really hope you reconsider. Laterz
FF's Nightmare chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
You should put your stories up for Adoptions cause it'll be a rest for a good story.
loneknight1012 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
hope you can find a new home for a good story.
DestroyerDRT chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
They did this 5 years ago and it was at least 2 months before the stories could be re-posted.
Morlandros chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
Well that's a shame. Dunno what they're thinking.
BRD man chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
THE SAD BAST RDS WHO ARE PRUDE-ING UP THE SITE ARE REALLY STUPID AND ANNOYING. I don't know why they want to ruin their site, but idiots and hateful pencil pushers always screw thing up for everyone else.
kidloco chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
dont and what about that crackdown about lemon? i know here had liberty or what i had think.. what the hell they cant do noting, maybe change a little but let lemons alone i mean to them.. if underage want read it is they fault, fanfiction in the past had the liberty and wiht the closure is was supose to stop minor to read if they dont want it, beside wiht m is already know will had lemon.. why always they tried to censur!

the bastard!
SkiesEagle chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
I really like your stories

sigh if that happen when if remove

Let me know where I can find your site :)
Dudtheman chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
i love this story are u by chance going to post it anywhere else?
Kael Hyun chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
SCREW Go to atleast they have the balls to show great Fanfiction(even if the majority is Crapy Yaoi fics
Gabriel Herrol chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
Will you leave a link to another sie where the story will be? I really like it, I read it again and again sometimes.
Don-kun chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Now shatter my heart with your story, the emotions were so strong the build up were great, Sakura trying to earn and make amen to her past mistake, she try to fallow her heart that lead her to Naruto, to earn Naruto forgirness, I mean such a deep and emotional story you had there. Why did you have to make a heren? Because some other pairing fans were angry with the fact that your amazing story it was a gret NaruSaku story?

You had so many readers loving your story including myself, and so many Anti NS envying been it because they don't like Sakura and they fell the story was too great for her.

So many reviews against the Haren but the story still end ben Haren.

You're a great writer I like your stories.
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
I love this story. I have not seen the trio that you have put together and am curious as to how everything will work. I am also curious to know what is going to happen with Konan knowing its a trap for her. I hope that you update soon!
DestroyerDRT chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
Are you still working on this story or any of your stories?
Shisarakage chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
To be honest, I can't say I've got a viable statement for review. However, I do feel I can say I rather enjoyed the lemons, both before and after peeling said juicy citrus.

In any case, seeing 'Project: Resurrection' coming to fruition here in the story is making parts of the manga flash before my eyes. When our favorite whiskered blonde does reveal himself to everyone, I hope he does so with a bang.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-