Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
NaruSaku24 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is an awesome story. I like how Tayuya is in the mix. Hope you update soon.
blackmoon124 chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
aww damn hope you continue updating though and honestly the M rating is there for a reason damn censors and authors always warn you about lemons if they continue after it's their own damn fault
snoopy.0 chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Read it and liked it . You should continue writing this cause it has been almost six months since you last updated it.
Darious Frost chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
I love this story and how it was going. I'm sad to see that you intend to take it down. I'm glad that I got the chance to read it before you did so. I hope that you will eventually come back to it (hopefully when FF stops being so anal about lemons).
awolfofredmoon chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
god damn them this is one of the few fics that i have enjoyed set in the 4th ninja war

this just shows soccer moms will ruin anything
uzukun7 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
I just finished reading through your whole story and I have to say its definitely one of the better naruto fics I have ever read and it would be a real shame if you just abandon it. and as for the lemon chapter, I thought it was actually very well done, but it really isn't all that important to the plot of the story. I really hope you reconsider. Laterz
FF's Nightmare chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
You should put your stories up for Adoptions cause it'll be a rest for a good story.
loneknight1012 chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
hope you can find a new home for a good story.
DestroyerDRT chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
They did this 5 years ago and it was at least 2 months before the stories could be re-posted.
Morlandros chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
Well that's a shame. Dunno what they're thinking.
BRD man chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
THE SAD BAST RDS WHO ARE PRUDE-ING UP THE SITE ARE REALLY STUPID AND ANNOYING. I don't know why they want to ruin their site, but idiots and hateful pencil pushers always screw thing up for everyone else.
kidloco chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
dont and what about that crackdown about lemon? i know here had liberty or what i had think.. what the hell they cant do noting, maybe change a little but let lemons alone i mean to them.. if underage want read it is they fault, fanfiction in the past had the liberty and wiht the closure is was supose to stop minor to read if they dont want it, beside wiht m is already know will had lemon.. why always they tried to censur!

the bastard!
SkiesEagle chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
I really like your stories

sigh if that happen when if remove

Let me know where I can find your site :)
Dudtheman chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
i love this story are u by chance going to post it anywhere else?
Kael Hyun chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
SCREW Go to atleast they have the balls to show great Fanfiction(even if the majority is Crapy Yaoi fics
302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »