Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
fanficreader71 chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Good Chapter, I will be looking foward to your next update.
Kaiton chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Great story keep it up!
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Awesome story, keep up the good work :)
reew chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Awesome story! plz continue)
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I saw how everyone bashing Sakura around in original Naruto, its super annoying. But to see it even in fanfictions... that makes me sick.

Hope Sakura will have her payback time, because she ate Team7 and Konohas sh*t long enough (in original story and in this fanfiction)
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Nice work on this and I have to say the last part with Sakura in the room was realy realy good. I also like Naruto talking to the 5th alot.
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Awesome story, keep updating :0)
Aquaknite chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
This story is awesome! I absolutely love it! Post again soon please! I can't wait to see what happens next!
stone20 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Very well done
Francisdrake chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Well, I must say that this new story shows a great deal of potencial and i've rather enjoyed the first chapter. To be honest it left me quite eager to read the next chapter.

Its a good idea to go from chapter 482 from the manga and i'm curious to see where you will take it from there. ;)

Good luck, and know that you have already gained a new reader.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
praxis shadow chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
this story has alot of potential to becoming great.

please update soon
Shika The Brain chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
An interesting story so far, but the thing that kills it for me is the Naruto/Sakura pairing. Because all the reasons Tsume and Tsunade brought up about if Sakura truly intended to kill Sasuke are completely logical and valid.
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Great story, update more ok :D
DBlaZe chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
you don't waste any time do you? Not even a week old and you got something from the new manga. I like the story so far, good believable deviation with in character responses. Also a good set up for drama and action as well as a stand alone do what he wants Naruto. I look forward to reading more. Just reread it for the typos and such
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »