Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
jayley chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
ooh intense...but the fact is if it WAS a ploy, then none of them have any good reason to be so angry with her, so essentially you're saying that everyone but ino thinks she's just a horrid liar! naruto obviously has good reason, seeing as if it was an act, she didn't drop it when he was around and he's been gone since, but it's kind of disappointing that everyone else would believe her to be a liar and deserter. granted she could be lying seeing as you've kept it rather ambiguous, but real friends have faith in you, and of course since it WAS an act in cannon i'm inclined to think well of her, anyway i'm definitely hooked
Goji1954 chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
Really like this story, love the inclusion of Lo Pan and his minions, I loved the movie Big Trouble in Little China.
KeitorinNara chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
I love how you portray Naruto in this fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
maconi chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
Hey great story so far. I dont get what people are getting so pissed off with the multiple girls.. It may seem a little forced with hinata but iv read much much worse than that and still read the stories to the end.. Good work with the plot its somehow different than simular plots like this one.. In all honesty you should have hundreds more reviews than you have. Good luck with the rest of the story.
Arvarno chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
Very good fic :-)

I'll agree with others in that Hinata's inclusion is somewhat disappointing though. I don't think Sakura would be likely to do such a thing, and IMO Naruto ought to find the whole deal extremely awkward, since he never felt any interesting in Hinata, and a huge chunk of his life was dedicated to Sakura above all else.

I think Tayuya fits in a whole lot better, since it is pretty clear that he does like her. But Sakura's deal is even weirder here. Hinata is at least a former comrade who she knew well, but Tayuya is a former enemy that Sakura didn't have much time to get to know. It's odd for her to do such a favour.

BTW, maybe you could do a Naruto/Tayuya or a Naruto/Kin story next? There are very few of those, and even fewer that are good. You're an excellent writer and I'm sure you could come up with something interesting.

Another thing: you should spend a bit more time on proofreading. The writing is good, but there are sentences with missing commas and places where the wrong word was used.

Still, this is very good writing and despite the above I still find the story enjoyable, so I'll keep reading.
Cloves chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lol why still keep Sasuke in Konoha after all that happened? Pfft
Goji1954 chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Keep up the amazing work.
089742 chapter 14 . 5/16/2011
I loved it!

Up until this chapter.

Adding Hinata has ruined it for me. I won't be reading this or reviewing it again. Adding her is so unrealistic...it would never happen and it makes the relationship you have built up between Naruto and Sakura seem to mean nothing. What they had used to seem special now it just seems physical.

This was about to be one of my most favorite fan fics too, shame. Your writing is beautiful as well. But I can no longer read this story.
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
Whoa:D this is super duper awsums! I love it! It's completely filled with emotion and excitement!
Rakugosha chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
I've been reading another fic of yours so decided to scope out your profile since I liked it so much and I happened upon this awesome fic!

So glad I started reading it. It kinda sucks that this isn't a main project and only gets updated about once a month-ish. It really sucked me in. A lot dfferent than the usual "Naruto dies but isn't dead" fic. Lovin' it! Keep up the awesome work!
MiLiTaRyMaN14 chapter 14 . 3/2/2011
It's a good story, but you lost me there when you added Hinata. Sakura wouldn't just suddenly go and do a 180 and share Naruto with Hinata of all people. Especially after she just pursued after Naruto for a really long time. Naruto would never just start caring for Hinata after there is no background to their relationship except that they just know each other. I can understand how Tayuya would fit in but I think that Hinata needs to go.
Aquaknite chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Whoohoo! Naruto's life is getting complicated. I'm glad that he let Iruka in on his secret. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
reader17 chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Great story so far. Wow, Naruto's dating three girls at once. I hope that everything will work out for the better after the war. I'm glad that Hinata is getting a chance to be with naruto since she is a good person. anyway great story so faar and keep up with the great work and update again as soon as you can.
Dudtheman chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
great chapter as always thank you for the read )
Luiz4200 chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Dr. No smiled at the readings on his instrument panel having finally found a way around the fourth tail conundrum as he called it.

Where is James Bond when we need him?
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »