Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
Gabriel Herrol chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
Will you leave a link to another sie where the story will be? I really like it, I read it again and again sometimes.
Don-kun chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Now shatter my heart with your story, the emotions were so strong the build up were great, Sakura trying to earn and make amen to her past mistake, she try to fallow her heart that lead her to Naruto, to earn Naruto forgirness, I mean such a deep and emotional story you had there. Why did you have to make a heren? Because some other pairing fans were angry with the fact that your amazing story it was a gret NaruSaku story?

You had so many readers loving your story including myself, and so many Anti NS envying been it because they don't like Sakura and they fell the story was too great for her.

So many reviews against the Haren but the story still end ben Haren.

You're a great writer I like your stories.
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
I love this story. I have not seen the trio that you have put together and am curious as to how everything will work. I am also curious to know what is going to happen with Konan knowing its a trap for her. I hope that you update soon!
DestroyerDRT chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
Are you still working on this story or any of your stories?
Shisarakage chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
To be honest, I can't say I've got a viable statement for review. However, I do feel I can say I rather enjoyed the lemons, both before and after peeling said juicy citrus.

In any case, seeing 'Project: Resurrection' coming to fruition here in the story is making parts of the manga flash before my eyes. When our favorite whiskered blonde does reveal himself to everyone, I hope he does so with a bang.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
jayley chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
ooh intense...but the fact is if it WAS a ploy, then none of them have any good reason to be so angry with her, so essentially you're saying that everyone but ino thinks she's just a horrid liar! naruto obviously has good reason, seeing as if it was an act, she didn't drop it when he was around and he's been gone since, but it's kind of disappointing that everyone else would believe her to be a liar and deserter. granted she could be lying seeing as you've kept it rather ambiguous, but real friends have faith in you, and of course since it WAS an act in cannon i'm inclined to think well of her, anyway i'm definitely hooked
Goji1954 chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
Really like this story, love the inclusion of Lo Pan and his minions, I loved the movie Big Trouble in Little China.
KeitorinNara chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
I love how you portray Naruto in this fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
maconi chapter 16 . 7/22/2011
Hey great story so far. I dont get what people are getting so pissed off with the multiple girls.. It may seem a little forced with hinata but iv read much much worse than that and still read the stories to the end.. Good work with the plot its somehow different than simular plots like this one.. In all honesty you should have hundreds more reviews than you have. Good luck with the rest of the story.
Arvarno chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
Very good fic :-)

I'll agree with others in that Hinata's inclusion is somewhat disappointing though. I don't think Sakura would be likely to do such a thing, and IMO Naruto ought to find the whole deal extremely awkward, since he never felt any interesting in Hinata, and a huge chunk of his life was dedicated to Sakura above all else.

I think Tayuya fits in a whole lot better, since it is pretty clear that he does like her. But Sakura's deal is even weirder here. Hinata is at least a former comrade who she knew well, but Tayuya is a former enemy that Sakura didn't have much time to get to know. It's odd for her to do such a favour.

BTW, maybe you could do a Naruto/Tayuya or a Naruto/Kin story next? There are very few of those, and even fewer that are good. You're an excellent writer and I'm sure you could come up with something interesting.

Another thing: you should spend a bit more time on proofreading. The writing is good, but there are sentences with missing commas and places where the wrong word was used.

Still, this is very good writing and despite the above I still find the story enjoyable, so I'll keep reading.
Cloves chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lol why still keep Sasuke in Konoha after all that happened? Pfft
Goji1954 chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Keep up the amazing work.
089742 chapter 14 . 5/16/2011
I loved it!

Up until this chapter.

Adding Hinata has ruined it for me. I won't be reading this or reviewing it again. Adding her is so unrealistic...it would never happen and it makes the relationship you have built up between Naruto and Sakura seem to mean nothing. What they had used to seem special now it just seems physical.

This was about to be one of my most favorite fan fics too, shame. Your writing is beautiful as well. But I can no longer read this story.
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
Whoa:D this is super duper awsums! I love it! It's completely filled with emotion and excitement!
Rakugosha chapter 16 . 5/11/2011
I've been reading another fic of yours so decided to scope out your profile since I liked it so much and I happened upon this awesome fic!

So glad I started reading it. It kinda sucks that this isn't a main project and only gets updated about once a month-ish. It really sucked me in. A lot dfferent than the usual "Naruto dies but isn't dead" fic. Lovin' it! Keep up the awesome work!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »