Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
Aquaknite chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Whoohoo! Naruto's life is getting complicated. I'm glad that he let Iruka in on his secret. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
reader17 chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Great story so far. Wow, Naruto's dating three girls at once. I hope that everything will work out for the better after the war. I'm glad that Hinata is getting a chance to be with naruto since she is a good person. anyway great story so faar and keep up with the great work and update again as soon as you can.
Dudtheman chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
great chapter as always thank you for the read )
Luiz4200 chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Dr. No smiled at the readings on his instrument panel having finally found a way around the fourth tail conundrum as he called it.

Where is James Bond when we need him?
john doe chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Finally Iruka gets some love from the ladies. No action but still an interesting chapter. Hope we see an apperance from Itachi next chp. Seriously the IRuka bits are gold. Can't wait to see how he handles having not one but two women after him. Great chp as always and can't wait for the next instalment.
McGeezel chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
why would Itachi interest Konen? you got me puzzling here. great chapter. I wonder what is going on with the Jinikuri (sp). thanks for the up
xNocturneX chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
Just want to wish this story a happy birthday ) It is now 1 year old.

Great job!
InARealPickle chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Are you writing a harem or aren't you? I'm barely half-way through this, and I've been reading for hours under the assumption that this was a Naruto and SAKURA fic - not a Naruto and countless trollops fic.

So, before I invest another 5 hours of my time, please PM me and let me know. This story is quite long, and I really have no desire to waste my time if you are going to cheapen the plot by hooking Naruto up with multiple characters. Also, if it is then you need to place a warning in your story summary. :/

It majorly sucks to get so deeply involved in a plot only to have something like this thrown at you.
chm01 chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
interesting
Moldock chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
A very nice chapter. Cant wait for the next one.
Commedia chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
dr. no? seriously? ha!
Classified chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
Okay I read it all! And let's see naruto has THREE GIRLS? awsome!
TheWiseSirIvanTheShadowLord chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
I had the suspicion that Naruto would get together with Tayuya and I am pleased to see I was right. Unfortunately I am pissed that Hinata made it in as well. I had thought you were going to kick her to the curb.

I still have hope that Hinata "will grow to know the real Naruto and find out that while she likes him she doesn't truly love him" and exit the picture.
87Above chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Don't know how I missed this considering I'm a fan of Demon's Path. I must have forgot to check your profile like I usually do when I add a new favorite story!

I'm enjoying this one a lot, the writing and plot is as good as usual :)
Jozern chapter 15 . 1/4/2011
A good chapter. Tayuya getting the green light to go after Naruto was nicely done. Keep up the good job!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »