Reviews for Naruto: Intentions
john doe chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
Finally Iruka gets some love from the ladies. No action but still an interesting chapter. Hope we see an apperance from Itachi next chp. Seriously the IRuka bits are gold. Can't wait to see how he handles having not one but two women after him. Great chp as always and can't wait for the next instalment.
McGeezel chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
why would Itachi interest Konen? you got me puzzling here. great chapter. I wonder what is going on with the Jinikuri (sp). thanks for the up
xNocturneX chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
Just want to wish this story a happy birthday ) It is now 1 year old.

Great job!
InARealPickle chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Are you writing a harem or aren't you? I'm barely half-way through this, and I've been reading for hours under the assumption that this was a Naruto and SAKURA fic - not a Naruto and countless trollops fic.

So, before I invest another 5 hours of my time, please PM me and let me know. This story is quite long, and I really have no desire to waste my time if you are going to cheapen the plot by hooking Naruto up with multiple characters. Also, if it is then you need to place a warning in your story summary. :/

It majorly sucks to get so deeply involved in a plot only to have something like this thrown at you.
chm01 chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
interesting
Moldock chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
A very nice chapter. Cant wait for the next one.
Commedia chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
dr. no? seriously? ha!
Classified chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
Okay I read it all! And let's see naruto has THREE GIRLS? awsome!
TheWiseSirIvanTheShadowLord chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
I had the suspicion that Naruto would get together with Tayuya and I am pleased to see I was right. Unfortunately I am pissed that Hinata made it in as well. I had thought you were going to kick her to the curb.

I still have hope that Hinata "will grow to know the real Naruto and find out that while she likes him she doesn't truly love him" and exit the picture.
87Above chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Don't know how I missed this considering I'm a fan of Demon's Path. I must have forgot to check your profile like I usually do when I add a new favorite story!

I'm enjoying this one a lot, the writing and plot is as good as usual :)
Jozern chapter 15 . 1/4/2011
A good chapter. Tayuya getting the green light to go after Naruto was nicely done. Keep up the good job!
Jozern chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
Awww should have seen Hinata coming from the corner. SO was hoping that if this story was going to be harem Tayuya and Konan would be part of it with Sakura. I like three/foursoms. Whelp I'm ok with having Hinata in a harem but she's kinda bland in my opinnion. Can't really see the same fire which Sakura has, in Hinata. Well anyways keep up the good work.
Aquaknite chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Wow. All these girls. I totally hope that they eventually find someone else and let Sakura finally be with Naruto. I can't wait to see what's going on in Rain. Post again soon!
Anthony May chapter 15 . 12/25/2010
Damn I love this story! Why do you take so long to update? If this story was just good - that would be O.K. but since it is great, you torture me. It is well worth the wait though. Keep up the awesome work!
Dudtheman chapter 15 . 12/24/2010
good chapter im looking forward to more the end as you well know left tons of questions that im sure you will answer thanks for the read as always )
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »