Reviews for Harry Potter and The Warriors of Hogwarts
babe-face1977 chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Love this series have read them 5 times and will end up reading them lots more.
Mordu chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
Very nice first story. I wish I was this good at writing...
ruth hammond chapter 20 . 12/16/2011
Enjoyed the ending, it had just enough sweetness and did not get sticky. One of those endings where you get to sit back and smile!

ruth hammond chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
what a fun chapter, an unexpected turn of events!
ruth hammond chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
looking forward to seeing the rat get his!

boy, whoever cast the actor to play the rat in the movies did a really good job...fits the character to a tee!

as always, on to the next chapter...smile!
Jimbocous chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
Thanks for a fun read. Interesting universe you dreamed up here, especially the relationships. Thanks for a fun read!
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
I apologize for not reviewing lately, I have had too much fun reading the stories. I have also been trying to figure out what to get 3 precocious grandsons. This story takes another look at the world of Harry Potter. Never thought of something like this, therefore the reason for your writing and my reading...got to get back to bed to see if I can sleep. Too bad your writing does not put me to sleep!
Yaoi-Lover66 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
I like how the bond between Draco and Harry is turning out. At least you dont have then making out what seems like every 5 mins. YEAH! Story better this way
Yaoi-Lover66 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I have read 4 stories of your and i have to wonder if you like Hagrid. You seem to like killing him off.
Mike.Delphi chapter 18 . 9/3/2010
Off with their heads? I loved Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking glass. This was one of the most effective comic relief breaks in a serious story I've seen in a while.

Like many a character in this story, I've not laughed this hard in years.

Thank you.
Mike.Delphi chapter 10 . 9/3/2010
Well at least Harry isn't like Andrade or Andry (although I thought Andry was sorta cool he went over the top.)

So you chose not to have the "Sunrunners" be able to call fire and wind, or do I need to wait for this?
Cerulean Night chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
*applauds* an awesome end to a brillent trilogy :D
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 20 . 6/9/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed all three, they really are all an amazing piece of work im stunned and will definately be coming back to read this in my spare time. You write very fluently and with little mitakes though there are a few spelling errors dotted through the last chapters of this where i assume you were excited and hurrying to finish. Flawless work, a apleasure to read.
sm1982 chapter 20 . 5/17/2010
Another story that was great to read.

Fantasic job. Since i couldn't wait to read the next part i start it right away, i have now completed reading all three parts. i really liked all the pranks, jokes and fun during this story all three parts off it.

Keep up the great work.

Something i noticed and thought i would point out though is that in chapter 17 Dolohov died and yet he is alive for a trial in chapter 18! My notes for this are below.

Near the end of chapter 17

"Avada Kedavra," screamed Dolohov pointing his wand at Hermione.

"Expelliarmus," she said and the spells collided in air.

The killing curse sent at her reflected and hit Dolohov square in the face. He was dead before he hit the ground.

Start of chapter 18

The fury that Molly possessed lingered for days. Antonin Dolohov was arrested on so many charges that it was impossible to record them all in one day. Molly wanted him dead. He had desecrated the one place in the world that Molly would defend with her dying breath. His trial was scheduled for a few days from now. She paced regularly back and forth. When anyone approached the nursery, they were met with her wand in their face. Harry had enough of that.

About 3/4 way through chapter 18

"This court will now come to order," said Albus. "Bring in the prisoner."

Two Dementors brought in Antonin Dolohov. When they placed him on the chair, the chains snaked up around him and bound him there. Dolohov looked at Albus and then he looked at Harry. When his eyes met Harry's he cringed. This was one man that Dolohov would never challenge again in his life.
gayboiinsc chapter 17 . 4/16/2010
one thing i noticed...

"Harry and Draco made their way to the trophy room and saw that the spells that Harry cast on the wands of the founders had held." (this is the actual quote from chapter 17)

However, didn't harry seal the box with all 5 of the wands and put it in the Chamber of Secrets?