Reviews for Bad Romance
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
enishi and kaoru is just wrong but sano and kaoru is incest. DX

sick ...indeed.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Interesting! This was the first Enishi/Kaoru I've ever read, and it stayed true to the canon KK pairing, of which I'm thankful. It was a fun read as well, and the dialogue was fun to read. The ending I loved. 3
cherryblossomnights1995 chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
heh heh heh, not a huge fan of the pair, but i still love taboo stories like these, haha. i also really like kenshinXsano stories too. XD
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
it's not that she wouldn't have forgiven and eventually befriended him, she is kaoru after all.

they say the best revenge is to be successful and happy.

ټ
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
cool stuff! although i just could never see sano with kaoru -would be too much explosion (of the bad kind) and neither can cook. LOL

a pleasure,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
i like the the passion. personally i can't see kenshin as someone with DID (dissociative identity disorder) since i know people who have that. i can see him with a somewhat fractured personality (my husband has been diagnosed with that among other things- doesn't completely revert to another personality or lose the base person, but characteristics are different for each aspect).

ginny likes the passion of battousai you show here in kenshin- exciting, titillating.
speaker09 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Most def a good fic! You should really conseder taking this to an actual fanfiction, instead of just a drabble! Lots of talent...
tsunami1156 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
whoa, i really liked this...especially the ending. will this one be a two parter...por favor?