Reviews for Keeping the Casanova
Ojala Puedas terminar esta historia! es maravillosa, tiene romance, drama...mejor dicho de todo aparte la redaccion es impecable...ojala ga Eul pueda volver a amar a Yi Jung
Candy chapter 37 . 6/3
Hello I am writing to you all the way from my message get to you?Any way,love your story Sooooo! INTERESTING! I know you will be busy but PLEASE UPDATE up the good work :-)
Please continue. It is a very nice story.
When is the next chapter, I'm waiting and the wait is killing me
It's been over ang year since your last update. Please update or just give us a hint whether you will finish this story or not. Please...
Annie chapter 40 . 5/14
Please update please
when do you want to continue?
EmSi chapter 40 . 5/11
note:
I understand English but do not know how to write, so use google translator
First of all, Hello! How are you? I love your story.
Now,the message: After rereading the fic. I realize that already spent a year and a month since your last update, so I think (no offense) it's time more than reasonable to ask, even beg you to continue with "Keeping the Casanova" or at least you give us signs of life.
I would also like to know if you were able to take the national exam and meet your goal of becoming a lawyer. If so, congratulations! If you still have not taken , good luck and success!

Primero que nada, Hola! Còmo estas? Amo tu historia.
Ahora si, el mensaje: Después de releer el fic. caigo en cuenta que ya paso un año y un mes desde tu ultima actualización, por lo que creo (sin animo de ofender) es tiempo mas que razonable de pedirte, incluso suplicarte que continúes con "Keeping the Casanova" o al menos que nos des alguna señal de vida.
También quisiera saber si fuiste capaz de tomar el examen nacional y cumplir con tu meta de convertirte en abogada. Si fue asi, Felicitaciones! Si aun no lo presentas, Animo, suerte y sobre todo exito!
CrispyCris chapter 27 . 5/5
I absolutely loved the end :)
bunny chapter 40 . 4/20
Its been more than a year .please do update and please don't stop writing this its my most favorite .
Please update .
marl3n31910 chapter 40 . 4/11
Please please please updated soon i know that way maybe not have time but please it's been a year and i keep watching for this history because it's awesome so please try to updated so much from Dominican Republic to,your story
Please update soon!
Hi there why don't you want to complete the story? So sad that it doesn't have a happy ending
Dianafefe1 chapter 40 . 3/27
Great, great, great story. I hope that you continue with it. You write very well, so well that I am able to visualize the pottery that Yi Jung makes as well as the scenes.
Ruby chapter 1 . 3/26
You know, i really enjoyed your story and i dont like half fiished stories and i read your not actually what i want, iwant you to finish this story well especially don juan and hae jae kyung