Reviews for Keeping the Casanova
Annie chapter 40 . 5/14
Please update please
when do you want to continue?
EmSi chapter 40 . 5/11
note:
I understand English but do not know how to write, so use google translator
First of all, Hello! How are you? I love your story.
Now,the message: After rereading the fic. I realize that already spent a year and a month since your last update, so I think (no offense) it's time more than reasonable to ask, even beg you to continue with "Keeping the Casanova" or at least you give us signs of life.
I would also like to know if you were able to take the national exam and meet your goal of becoming a lawyer. If so, congratulations! If you still have not taken , good luck and success!

Primero que nada, Hola! Còmo estas? Amo tu historia.
Ahora si, el mensaje: Después de releer el fic. caigo en cuenta que ya paso un año y un mes desde tu ultima actualización, por lo que creo (sin animo de ofender) es tiempo mas que razonable de pedirte, incluso suplicarte que continúes con "Keeping the Casanova" o al menos que nos des alguna señal de vida.
También quisiera saber si fuiste capaz de tomar el examen nacional y cumplir con tu meta de convertirte en abogada. Si fue asi, Felicitaciones! Si aun no lo presentas, Animo, suerte y sobre todo exito!
CrispyCris chapter 27 . 5/5
I absolutely loved the end :)
bunny chapter 40 . 4/20
Its been more than a year .please do update and please don't stop writing this its my most favorite .
Please update .
marl3n31910 chapter 40 . 4/11
Please please please updated soon i know that way maybe not have time but please it's been a year and i keep watching for this history because it's awesome so please try to updated so much from Dominican Republic to,your story
Please update soon!
Hi there why don't you want to complete the story? So sad that it doesn't have a happy ending
Dianafefe1 chapter 40 . 3/27
Great, great, great story. I hope that you continue with it. You write very well, so well that I am able to visualize the pottery that Yi Jung makes as well as the scenes.
Ruby chapter 1 . 3/26
You know, i really enjoyed your story and i dont like half fiished stories and i read your not actually what i want, iwant you to finish this story well especially don juan and hae jae kyung
Unknown Lover chapter 40 . 3/22
You published this year 2010, you last updated Apr. 2014 and now its 2015. Time really flies so fast. Although you're updates are slow I'm glad you take time with it. You take time to write from the bottom of your heart. You're probably busy with a lot of things right now but I hope you can still update. I really love how you write and portray the characters. Someday I hope this story will be completed
EmoLoversForeverStarcrossed chapter 40 . 3/19
Please do not give up on the story! It is my favourite story of Yi Jung and Ga Eul! I know this review come really late but I am more of a silent reader. Though I know they are not a real life couple, I am really happy that your story never failed to make me immersed in the world where they are happily together! :))) THANK YOU!
I love this story and am truly excited to have the next chapter posted. Hope to see it soon.
lee chapter 40 . 2/27