Reviews for Keeping the Casanova
ItsMeNayyliii chapter 40 . 11/1
I read this because of the Soeul pairing but oh how you've caught me with the Woo Bin/Jae pairing, it's actually my favourite now! I love your story! I read all 40 chapters in one night and I can barely wait for the next update! Of course, I understand how busy you are... Do you have a Tumblr or something? I love that this fic focuses on Woo Bin as the show doesn't give him much screentime which sucks because he's my fave. The writing is splendid and the plot has me craving for more. Until next time xx Oh! and good luck!
Maexy chapter 40 . 10/30
Please update...i really love your story and i always check every month of it...the storyis really amazing and it really makes me happy to read it over and over again,lpkease update...
druella sofia chapter 40 . 10/23
Ugh i am not logged in but i need to give a review. Authornim, i really love this fanfic you wrote, you could bring readers emotion into the story and its awesome. The plot and things ist great but, things i dont event understand is why Ga Eul shall blame all the fault to Yi Jung? When the girl who did it, she should have been raged at her not Yi Jung. Oh and i really wanted to see progress with Jae Kyung and Woo bin relationship. And, i haven't research yet but as far as i know, an impotent men is even can't having a sexual course because they can't have an erection? Please correct me if i am wrong.

I do really love this story, with all my busy life, i spare time to read this. I even re read this, kekeke. I am looking forward to your update.

Hugs and kisses,
Hi i searched for the blog but I didn't find it. Did you move to another blog? Please tell me if you do. I really would like to read the sequel. Nyways, I looooove your story!
alohamiems chapter 40 . 9/11
WHAT IS THIS I JUST READ BLOODY 40 CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT MY LIFE WTH. SERIOUS SHIT THIS STORY BE GOOD BE GOOD AS HEAVEN. in all seriousness i went to your blog and read what kept you so busy these years, UNI is stressful isn't it? I'm only fucking 16, yay. have the next 2 years to worry about and grades and shit, i wanna be a doctor like Ji Hoo hehe, any advice on getting places in life? it seems you're doing well, being a law student and all ;) i just wanted to say your commitment is amazing, even tho you're a uni student AND studying law and writing that is amazing, i can only say you're just completely blowing my mind with that, this story has take over my life, I'm reading way to many SOEUL fanfics and honestly this is my favourite not only cos its long but its well written as well! I understand why you can't update! i get the stress and the work :/ school is enough to keep me busy hehe. Even tho you're busy as hell with yuur life outside of fanfction*.net* (one i do not have) ill be waiting! Always ;) Fighting! dang shin eun hal soo isseo! :)
Type your review here.i love the story so far, you really really tried. Thumbs up and kudos.
Ojala Puedas terminar esta historia! es maravillosa, tiene romance, drama...mejor dicho de todo aparte la redaccion es impecable...ojala ga Eul pueda volver a amar a Yi Jung
Candy chapter 37 . 6/3
Hello I am writing to you all the way from my message get to you?Any way,love your story Sooooo! INTERESTING! I know you will be busy but PLEASE UPDATE up the good work :-)
Please continue. It is a very nice story.
When is the next chapter, I'm waiting and the wait is killing me
It's been over ang year since your last update. Please update or just give us a hint whether you will finish this story or not. Please...
Annie chapter 40 . 5/14
Please update please
when do you want to continue?
EmSi chapter 40 . 5/11
I understand English but do not know how to write, so use google translator
First of all, Hello! How are you? I love your story.
Now,the message: After rereading the fic. I realize that already spent a year and a month since your last update, so I think (no offense) it's time more than reasonable to ask, even beg you to continue with "Keeping the Casanova" or at least you give us signs of life.
I would also like to know if you were able to take the national exam and meet your goal of becoming a lawyer. If so, congratulations! If you still have not taken , good luck and success!

Primero que nada, Hola! Còmo estas? Amo tu historia.
Ahora si, el mensaje: Después de releer el fic. caigo en cuenta que ya paso un año y un mes desde tu ultima actualización, por lo que creo (sin animo de ofender) es tiempo mas que razonable de pedirte, incluso suplicarte que continúes con "Keeping the Casanova" o al menos que nos des alguna señal de vida.
También quisiera saber si fuiste capaz de tomar el examen nacional y cumplir con tu meta de convertirte en abogada. Si fue asi, Felicitaciones! Si aun no lo presentas, Animo, suerte y sobre todo exito!
CrispyCris chapter 27 . 5/5
I absolutely loved the end :)