Reviews for Keeping the Casanova
slover chapter 41 . 6/15
i hope you will still update this one:)
nelina.chakarowa chapter 41 . 5/10
Wow! I'm breathless, I'm eager to see what happens next. I hope you finish it, because I really like this story! :)
Sakura05 chapter 37 . 4/29
I cried so much this chapter!
Maria Velasquez Sangueza chapter 41 . 4/21
Hola me encanta l historia
Cuand saldra un nuevo capitulo
next part please
CHERRY chapter 41 . 2/28
hi shattered teardrops,

just checking on this great fanfic of yours if by any chance there's already an update.. I miss the story but I also know that you're probably busy at work too. I hope you're a lawyer now... :)
AvidReader chapter 41 . 12/30/2017
Please post another chapter! I love this story way too much lol. (But if you’re too busy with other commitments I perfectly understand.) Can’t wait for your next chapter! Wish you the best ️ I know being a lawyer is very time consuming And I hope you’re taking the time for yourself.
spiralsnstars chapter 41 . 11/10/2017
it's almost 2 years since this story was last updated. i try to put this story out of my head because it seems it's been abandoned... but when i'm in the mood to read SoEul fics, this story always comes back to me. i think you're busy, but i'm hoping that you can find some time to finish this story, as it seems it's nearing the end. please please please...
Momo chapter 41 . 10/8/2017
Hi I've been reading your story for a while now. It's so good. It's so sad that I always catch the stories a year after they end. I wondered if you were going to continue this or not. I'd like to know what ending you thought of. Thank you for the experience.
shruti chapter 41 . 9/25/2017
when are u updating next?
Anishka chapter 41 . 8/21/2017
Please...continue...Please...and please more of woo bin & jae kung
kyuki619 chapter 41 . 8/1/2017
ohhh this is getting too good! where have this been all my life?
kyuki619 chapter 33 . 8/1/2017
she is pregnant )
Guest chapter 41 . 7/22/2017
Please update. I like reading your stories..
Vidyakala chapter 41 . 7/13/2017
I dont know what to say... i never ever commented on any pages i have seen. But on reading yours. I was willing to do though i dont know. Thus much i liked it. If u update it soon i would be more than happy. I should really appreciate u that u really done great in ur ff. My comments may have no value its words but i doing it to express my interest on it. I dont know whether u will see this comment... but hoping for ur next update.
Thank