Reviews for Keeping the Casanova
OMG YOUVE UPDATED *squeal*

LOVE THIS CHAPTER
KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING!
katakana chapter 40 . 4/18
Hey another anonymous reader here! I read both Capturing the Casanova and Keeping the Casanova. I am telling you now that I have enjoyed both of them and would like to continue your story. Most fanfictions in my opinion ate just romance storys with no story plot or anything that makes they story mildly interesting. This is why I enjoy your storys because it felt like I was there and I was watching it from so many different point of views and let me just say that it was cool. I hope you keep writing and if your law career doesn't work out, you could always become an author.
cuty chapter 40 . 4/18
atlast! the long awaited moment! thankyou so much! i LOVE ur fanfic! please don't quit.. please please don't! i love it! so more please!
soeul lover chapter 40 . 4/18
ooooohhhh! thank you thank you thank you soooooo much! god... i thought u quitted! i'm soooo thankful 4 your update! it was brilliant! please continue! love you always!
Cuttiefat0910 chapter 40 . 4/17
I really loved ur story., i was so addicted to it that i wouldn't stop reading.,. I was really hopping that you would write the next chapter cause i want to finish it... In short terms. ( Sana ma tapos mo ang story mo) ..'
sandy chapter 40 . 4/13
hi... i'm happy for your return jeje, and i know that our real life is complicate but i hope that you continue write this history ... so, figthing and i send hugs from colombia )
SoEul1996 chapter 40 . 4/12
Ohhh welcome back :-D
sasusakufan2357 chapter 40 . 4/12
Yayay! I'm so glad you updated! And that you're back :))) I can't wait for more! I loved this chapter! Keep up the amazing work and update soon!
PATRICIA BUSTOS chapter 40 . 4/11
HOLA ME LLAMO PATRICIA BUSTOS AMIGA TE FELICITO ME ENCANTO LA HISTORIA ME GUSTARIA PEDIRTE UN FAVOR PUEDES ESCRIBIR EL CAPITULO 41 Y 42 QUE SO YI JEONG LE HAGA EL AMOR HA SU ESPOSA GA EUL QUE GA EUL QUEDE EMBARAZADA QUE GA EUL LE DIGA HA SU ESPOSO SO YI JEONG QUE VAN HA TENER UN HIJO QUE SO YI JEONG LEDE UN BESO EN LA BOCA HA SU ESPOSA GA EUL
Thank you for not give up :) welcome back missed your story
NeverInUrWildestDreams chapter 40 . 4/11
I love this, super love.
Ah I want them to get back together. The f4 is soo cute. Can't wait for more
Sangdae Shin chapter 40 . 4/10
Oh Mmmmmyyyyyy GOD! I thought you gave up on this story & us :(
Thank you so very much! Now I'm all smiley, and very much happy :) :) :) :)
&&&&&&& Ga Eul & Yi Jung need to make up already! Her dad is so right. Yi Jung also lost a child too.
Anyways Thank you, and can't wait for the next update
shamrockmom chapter 40 . 4/10
Thanks again for the update! Can't wait to read the next one!
SomosAmadas1013 chapter 40 . 4/10
Yaaay! New chapter! This chapter was so kyeopta! I love how the four of them still have each others backs, even to this day! I cannot tell you how much this made my day! I loved this chapter! One thing though, are we gonna have conflict with this Seung Hyun-ah character? Should I be worried for our SoEulmates? Also, congratulations on your books! I will have to get around to reading them :) Until then, can't wait until the next chappy!
Carmela-chan chapter 40 . 4/10
Just when you think you'd seen the last of Seung Hyun (and the winding down of this fic), the plot continues to thicken. haha.

& Thank God, you haven't abandoned this fic. It would've been a shame to leave a good sequel (which is rare on ) in eternal work in progress. It doesn't matter how long you take, but please finish Keeping the Casanova someday. I'll get the update email anyway. Haha. Good luck preparing for the Bar & congrats with your original work. :) I'll be waiting.