Reviews for Keeping the Casanova
spiralsnstars chapter 41 . 11/10
it's almost 2 years since this story was last updated. i try to put this story out of my head because it seems it's been abandoned... but when i'm in the mood to read SoEul fics, this story always comes back to me. i think you're busy, but i'm hoping that you can find some time to finish this story, as it seems it's nearing the end. please please please...
Momo chapter 41 . 10/8
Hi I've been reading your story for a while now. It's so good. It's so sad that I always catch the stories a year after they end. I wondered if you were going to continue this or not. I'd like to know what ending you thought of. Thank you for the experience.
shruti chapter 41 . 9/25
when are u updating next?
Anishka chapter 41 . 8/21
Please...continue...Please...and please more of woo bin & jae kung
kyuki619 chapter 41 . 8/1
ohhh this is getting too good! where have this been all my life?
kyuki619 chapter 33 . 8/1
she is pregnant )
Please update. I like reading your stories..
Vidyakala chapter 41 . 7/13
I dont know what to say... i never ever commented on any pages i have seen. But on reading yours. I was willing to do though i dont know. Thus much i liked it. If u update it soon i would be more than happy. I should really appreciate u that u really done great in ur ff. My comments may have no value its words but i doing it to express my interest on it. I dont know whether u will see this comment... but hoping for ur next update.
Thank
Sandy chapter 41 . 6/25
Hola. Espero estes bien. Solo pasaba a decirte q ojala puedas continuar la historia. Bbf fue de mis primeros dramas y soy una soeul eterna, x lo q tu historia es de mis favoritas y estoy pendiente de sus actualizaciones. Ojala pronto nos alegres con un nuevo capitulo. Abrazos desde colombia
Abby chapter 41 . 6/22
Finish this pleaseeeeee! I want to know what happens to that witch!
mio.akiyamacool chapter 29 . 5/5
Aww... I'm sorryyyy... I must have been such a pain to youuu... Well... Its okay.. For how long you write this story... Always remember that your fans are loving and appreciating your gift for us... This fanfic is one of the best~
mio.akiyamacool chapter 26 . 5/5
So... Is Eun Hye or Shin Hye is Ji Hoo's future gf?
mio.akiyamacool chapter 22 . 5/5
Oh shit... Badass kkangpae boss buying pads and tamponssss... Ahahahahahaaha this is da best
mio.akiyamacool chapter 14 . 5/4
I WANT A WOO BIN JAE KYUNG BABYYY BUT YOU MADS HIM IMPOTENTTT... HE HAS DA MONEY.. CANT HE DO SOMETHINGG? PWEASEEEE
time to let go of this story. it is really taking too long to update