Reviews for Keeping the Casanova
Vidyakala chapter 41 . 7/13
I dont know what to say... i never ever commented on any pages i have seen. But on reading yours. I was willing to do though i dont know. Thus much i liked it. If u update it soon i would be more than happy. I should really appreciate u that u really done great in ur ff. My comments may have no value its words but i doing it to express my interest on it. I dont know whether u will see this comment... but hoping for ur next update.
Thank
Sandy chapter 41 . 6/25
Hola. Espero estes bien. Solo pasaba a decirte q ojala puedas continuar la historia. Bbf fue de mis primeros dramas y soy una soeul eterna, x lo q tu historia es de mis favoritas y estoy pendiente de sus actualizaciones. Ojala pronto nos alegres con un nuevo capitulo. Abrazos desde colombia
Abby chapter 41 . 6/22
Finish this pleaseeeeee! I want to know what happens to that witch!
mio.akiyamacool chapter 29 . 5/5
Aww... I'm sorryyyy... I must have been such a pain to youuu... Well... Its okay.. For how long you write this story... Always remember that your fans are loving and appreciating your gift for us... This fanfic is one of the best~
mio.akiyamacool chapter 26 . 5/5
So... Is Eun Hye or Shin Hye is Ji Hoo's future gf?
mio.akiyamacool chapter 22 . 5/5
Oh shit... Badass kkangpae boss buying pads and tamponssss... Ahahahahahaaha this is da best
mio.akiyamacool chapter 14 . 5/4
I WANT A WOO BIN JAE KYUNG BABYYY BUT YOU MADS HIM IMPOTENTTT... HE HAS DA MONEY.. CANT HE DO SOMETHINGG? PWEASEEEE
time to let go of this story. it is really taking too long to update
jraceblano chapter 41 . 4/6
OMO! Thank you so much for writing their story. :)
Jimboy1994 chapter 41 . 4/5
next chapter please. :) :) :)
XxAngelWithoutWingsxX chapter 41 . 3/31
this is such an amzing story ! I understand the hectic life and your lack of updating because of it so no rush with that. take your time. but I do have slme comments so far. I love your writing! it's amazing and the characters are so real. the loss of the baby was a great yet tragic addition to the story. I think that making GaEul blame Yi Jung for her chikds death is completely unfair and makes me hate her character just a little but as a writer, I have to praise you on this decision for her unfairness. this just makes her character more human and much more interesting. keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Plz update nxt chapter as soon as possible
Mona chapter 41 . 3/24
An update please still waiting for the next chapter it been more than a year already please update your story
can u pls pls post next chapters...
crizzychoo chapter 41 . 2/21