Reviews for Knight Wolf
Televe chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
I found the story very good and interesting, but I do wonder what happened with KARR as there is no information about him after the escapr.
Eagle Hawke chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
"If Airwolf could have frowned she would have. Typically, dead men did not come back in her experience."
that's cause you blow them up...
LOL!
Katescats chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Hi just read your story it was very good.
Araytigre chapter 15 . 7/10/2014
Awesome story, I loved how you blended the two genre's together into a cohesive whole. When the original Airwolf series ended, and the second started (at least I think of it that way), I knew that Archangel was forced to retire, but the fate of Stingfellow always seemed ambiguous to me, and I was greatly saddened by Dom's death. The series with Sin-Gin didn't settle as well for me as the first did, it was OK, but just not the same if you know what I mean. Unfortunately I never did catch the end of Knight Rider do to playing with Uncle Sam, so I'll have to rewatch it via the internet at some point, but all in all, I did enjoy that series as a whole. I highly suspect that the "geeky scientist, Air Force Pilot, and Commando" is a fun omage to our favorite "Major Carter" from SGC/SG1. It was fun to see two AI's getting to know and care each other, although it could be interesting to see how they might "interface" with each other, but then again, every being needs a bet of privacy now and again. Thank You. TTFN
Guest chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
5 out of 5 stars! You ought to novelize this fanfic- SERIOUSLY!
Eagle Hawke chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
"She intended to spend more time with KITT anyway..." I bet so...
Celestia's Paladin chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
So this is in reality a Knight Rider/Airwolf and Stargate crossover
GreyAB chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Just found this and found it to be a very entertaining story. Glad I did.
DMacX chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Heh. Nice allusion to Stargate.
Netchka3 chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
Cool story. I really, really wanna read more Airwolf and KITT Fics. They make a good pairing. :-)
Zaralann chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Nice!
Eldonyx chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Really neat story. I loved the references to SG1 - there's so much potential for a crossover with that... Sometimes goa'ulds do end up on Earth, after all, or it could be something else?
I don't know if you are planning a sequel or not, but the idea makes me grin like mad. Especially the reactions of SG1 meeting KITT and Airwolf.

No pressure, though. I can easily imagine my own stories if you don't.
But if you do? I'll be more than happy to read.
DracoDreams-2 chapter 15 . 1/30/2013
Great story it is amazing that when you grow up watching these shows then read story's you can see in your mind the things that are described and the voices saying the parts
Keep up the good work
BenRG chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
A great story! Well done! You've caught the essence of those late-80s action/adventure stories and carried them forward with more modern ideas and concepts.

I enjoyed your thoughts on the nature of artificial intelligence and how both KITT and Airwolf would think in different circumstances. I also think you got the humans' personalities right (although, by the nature of the story, they were less important). I think you had a suitably good villain too. I doubt that there would be a sequel, given that this story is now two years old, but I hold out hope.

Thanks for sharing this fine work with us!
BenRG chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
A suitably cinematic end. I strongly suspect that, if he was still capable of speech, Garthe's last words were: "I hate you, Michael Knight." Well, that old Jedi proverb about hate and destruction has been fulfilled again!