Reviews for Knight Wolf
DestroyerDRT chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
I must say that this is a great took the best of both Airwolf series and just made it better. I hated for the most part the stuff with Sin-Gin Hawk mostly because of the low budget they had the binocular effect was made with a comp and you could tell. plus the stuff with Airwolf doing things by voice was dropped to I think.
Valentine Meikin chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
If this was the backdoor pilot for a TV series, I'd be green-lighting it if I could. This is a excellent story that would do great as more than just these 15 chapters.

I'd like to see more stories exploring the growing fellowship between the remains of the FIRM and FLAG, and the growing relationship between their two most valuable assets.

Please, Dragon-Raptor, say this is not totally the end.
Riabhach chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
I just found this fic and I have to say this is one of the best crossover fics I have read. Loved it - loved the way you used Rachel500's views of Airwolf and just the way you did the story in total! Amazing! Thank you for writing it! WOW!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
Good story Dragon, now I ain't too familiar with Airwolf, I think may have only seen one episode completely but still good job. KITT has a girlfriend, Yellowstone is saved, and Michel's evil twin is dead. Damn... is there going to be more?
Celestia's Paladin chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
So before I continue... shipment of P-90s heading to Cheyenne Mountain stolen... gee I would think the SGC would be very pissed about that
Fire Wolfe chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Great story and I would love to see a sequel to it. The idea of Kid and Air wolfe is just to fun to let go.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Great story.

I would like to read more like this.

Maby a story whereAirWolf and KITT had childern, a combo between a Car and a Helicopter.
Mackon chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
Just redeading, great story ...

Wondering if you had read More Than Meets the Eye by Sonic Serendipity? s/4175894/1/More_Than_Meets_the_Eye

Because while very few things could add awesome to a Knight Rider/AirWolf crossover I do believe that KITT and AW transforming into giant robots very well could!
Obsidius chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Very awesome story. Thanks!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
Ohhh...the sheer amount of awesome that was generated by this story is truly staggering, Dragon-Raptor! Just the sheer thought of KITT and the Lady sharing the screen in general, let alone basically flirting with one another? I was grinning like a loon from start to finish!
Lady Cinnibar chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
Okay... one big flaw... LA? Los Angeles? The City of Angels is on the West Coast. It's in California, Hollywood is just outside of it. Eastern Seaboard has New York, Alexandria, DC, Boston, Philadelphia, etc... and personally, I would beg of you not to switch it to Baltimore, no matter what research you turn up that says it's a viable option.

Aside from that, an interesting story. I do often wonder about the AIs of the 80s shows, and how they would interact, so thank you. Well done.
Vector 426 chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
An OUTSTANDING Crossover! The interaction between KITT and "The Lady" was quite enjoyable as their friendship progressed. I could easily picture Jeri Ryan channeling 7 of 9 as AW's voice. Goliath II reminded me of the mammoth car from Classic Speed Racer,not a bad thing, as I'm a fan. Seems you blended the 2 worlds of Airwolf and Knight Rider quite well. My 1 gripe, might be KARR's role in the story wasn't defined very well,also his future is left up in the air, so to speak. I do hope that you might write a new story or 2 enlighting us on what happens with the relationship between KITT and Airwolf. Once again, OUTSTANDING! Take care and keep it between the ditches, buddy-row.
FlowerCrazy chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Hehehe! I love the subtle slide about Cheyenne Mountain and adding in a touch of Stargate SG1 into your story. Awesome!
axel100 chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
So what happened to KARR?
axel100 chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
OK. Blowing up Yellowstone seems a little extreme. But then hey, this is base on an 80s show so mindless over the op violence with limited human casualies was kind of the norm.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »