Reviews for Knight Wolf
DavidChipman chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is great stuff! Loved both shows, and it's realy intresting to see Airwolf with an AI! Very cool!
annependragon chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Oh wow. Can't really say much more than that. Highly enjoyed
chris chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
very good crossover of two shows i grew up with,i thank you for the story from the bottom of my heart and i hope you continue writing.
Nighshae chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Absolutely fantastic story, love the way you combined two very different shows and stories to make a truely wonderful reading experience. I really enjoyed the way you snuck Stargate SG-1 in there as well, and I hope to see you do another crossover to incluede more of that show as well!
Comosicus chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
Hi,

Airwolf was one of the best shows I've seen in my teenage years. Too bad I did not see anything of Knight Rider (they did not air it in Romania). Thus I loved this fic. I even got it in my list of stories I can read over and over again.

I have a feeling that you're also tipping the hat to Stargate SG1: The P90 transport for Cheyenne Mountain, the compact high power generators (Naquadah?) and the blonde officer that delivered them (Sam?).

I think it would be great to see a sketch of the Goliath 2. My imagination only goes that far.

Best regards!
DestroyerDRT chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
I must say that this is a great took the best of both Airwolf series and just made it better. I hated for the most part the stuff with Sin-Gin Hawk mostly because of the low budget they had the binocular effect was made with a comp and you could tell. plus the stuff with Airwolf doing things by voice was dropped to I think.
Valentine Meikin chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
If this was the backdoor pilot for a TV series, I'd be green-lighting it if I could. This is a excellent story that would do great as more than just these 15 chapters.

I'd like to see more stories exploring the growing fellowship between the remains of the FIRM and FLAG, and the growing relationship between their two most valuable assets.

Please, Dragon-Raptor, say this is not totally the end.
StarElk chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
I just found this fic and I have to say this is one of the best crossover fics I have read. Loved it - loved the way you used Rachel500's views of Airwolf and just the way you did the story in total! Amazing! Thank you for writing it! WOW!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
Good story Dragon, now I ain't too familiar with Airwolf, I think may have only seen one episode completely but still good job. KITT has a girlfriend, Yellowstone is saved, and Michel's evil twin is dead. Damn... is there going to be more?
Celestia's Paladin chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
So before I continue... shipment of P-90s heading to Cheyenne Mountain stolen... gee I would think the SGC would be very pissed about that
Fire Wolfe chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
Great story and I would love to see a sequel to it. The idea of Kid and Air wolfe is just to fun to let go.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Great story.

I would like to read more like this.

Maby a story whereAirWolf and KITT had childern, a combo between a Car and a Helicopter.
Mackon chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
Just redeading, great story ...

Wondering if you had read More Than Meets the Eye by Sonic Serendipity? s/4175894/1/More_Than_Meets_the_Eye

Because while very few things could add awesome to a Knight Rider/AirWolf crossover I do believe that KITT and AW transforming into giant robots very well could!
Obsidius chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Very awesome story. Thanks!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
Ohhh...the sheer amount of awesome that was generated by this story is truly staggering, Dragon-Raptor! Just the sheer thought of KITT and the Lady sharing the screen in general, let alone basically flirting with one another? I was grinning like a loon from start to finish!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »