Reviews for Knight Wolf
Lady Cinnibar chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
Okay... one big flaw... LA? Los Angeles? The City of Angels is on the West Coast. It's in California, Hollywood is just outside of it. Eastern Seaboard has New York, Alexandria, DC, Boston, Philadelphia, etc... and personally, I would beg of you not to switch it to Baltimore, no matter what research you turn up that says it's a viable option.

Aside from that, an interesting story. I do often wonder about the AIs of the 80s shows, and how they would interact, so thank you. Well done.
Vector 426 chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
An OUTSTANDING Crossover! The interaction between KITT and "The Lady" was quite enjoyable as their friendship progressed. I could easily picture Jeri Ryan channeling 7 of 9 as AW's voice. Goliath II reminded me of the mammoth car from Classic Speed Racer,not a bad thing, as I'm a fan. Seems you blended the 2 worlds of Airwolf and Knight Rider quite well. My 1 gripe, might be KARR's role in the story wasn't defined very well,also his future is left up in the air, so to speak. I do hope that you might write a new story or 2 enlighting us on what happens with the relationship between KITT and Airwolf. Once again, OUTSTANDING! Take care and keep it between the ditches, buddy-row.
FlowerCrazy chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Hehehe! I love the subtle slide about Cheyenne Mountain and adding in a touch of Stargate SG1 into your story. Awesome!
axel100 chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
So what happened to KARR?
axel100 chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
OK. Blowing up Yellowstone seems a little extreme. But then hey, this is base on an 80s show so mindless over the op violence with limited human casualies was kind of the norm.
axel100 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Well that answered my last question. Forgot about Kitts fuel cells. I'm guessing "The Lady" has them too.
axel100 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Interesting. Like the upgrade to the Ladies AI so that she has a personality like KITT. One question though. How do they refuel with out help?
Tiamac7 chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
I loved it. I'm an old fan of both Airwolf and Knight Rider. I had never considered a crossover, but it was well done.

Thanks for sharing it.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
This is an awesome piece of work, and the subtle hint of sg-1 is good icing. I think airwolf would be getting a MBS thank you present after this story was over. _
Bukama Stealth chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
When Airwolf reconfiugred parts of her I suddenly thought, 'This is the very beginning of the Transformers.'

Extremely well written and captivating.
Andrew chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
Thanks for sharing this story. 2 of my favorite 80's shows combined into one.
millarayen chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
Usted ha comenzado esta historia haciendo muy buen trabajo, incluso al ir introduciendo poco a poco a Airwolf con sus personajes. Pero de acuerdo con Robin Starwing, a mi entender el plan con Yellowstone es poco creíble. Un poco por lógica, otro poco por algún conocimiento geológico mío. Creo que hubiera sido preferible una idea como la de LoneWolf, que es mas modesta y menos arriesgada para que funcione, y así, una vez mas nuestros héroes puedan triunfar contra un siniestro Garthe. Quien al principio apareció como un frío calculador pero contradictoriamente hacia el final, se mostró bastante irracional.

Esta es mi humilde opinión ... pero no deja de ser por eso una buena historia para leer. (espero que el traductor que use, muestre lo mas fiel posible mis palabras)
Sirius7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hey, just wanted to let you know that the newest crossover in this section - "Wolf of Knight" by LionLover190 - seems to be using a lot of your concepts (and wording), ans nowhere near as well as you. This seems very much like plagiarism on the part of the other author.

Just wanted to give you a heads up on something rotten in Denmark.

Sirius
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
OMFG! I love this story! Its just wonderful! Can you please please please write a sequel? It'd be awesome to read! Oh and thanks for your amazing story here on fan fiction! :)
staidwaters chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
Do you know how LONG I've been wanting someone to write this story?

Thank you very much. Wonderful, believable plot, great writing, just enough tongue in cheek attitude to keep it from seeming silly, and delightful characterization of both Kitt and Airwolf.

I'd love to read more of it...(hint, hint..) but I know both fandoms are pretty inactive these days.

Seriously, thanks a million. You've really made my day.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »