Reviews for Knight Wolf
axel100 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Well that answered my last question. Forgot about Kitts fuel cells. I'm guessing "The Lady" has them too.
axel100 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Interesting. Like the upgrade to the Ladies AI so that she has a personality like KITT. One question though. How do they refuel with out help?
Tiamac7 chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
I loved it. I'm an old fan of both Airwolf and Knight Rider. I had never considered a crossover, but it was well done.

Thanks for sharing it.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
This is an awesome piece of work, and the subtle hint of sg-1 is good icing. I think airwolf would be getting a MBS thank you present after this story was over. _
Bukama Stealth chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
When Airwolf reconfiugred parts of her I suddenly thought, 'This is the very beginning of the Transformers.'

Extremely well written and captivating.
Andrew chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
Thanks for sharing this story. 2 of my favorite 80's shows combined into one.
millarayen chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
Usted ha comenzado esta historia haciendo muy buen trabajo, incluso al ir introduciendo poco a poco a Airwolf con sus personajes. Pero de acuerdo con Robin Starwing, a mi entender el plan con Yellowstone es poco creíble. Un poco por lógica, otro poco por algún conocimiento geológico mío. Creo que hubiera sido preferible una idea como la de LoneWolf, que es mas modesta y menos arriesgada para que funcione, y así, una vez mas nuestros héroes puedan triunfar contra un siniestro Garthe. Quien al principio apareció como un frío calculador pero contradictoriamente hacia el final, se mostró bastante irracional.

Esta es mi humilde opinión ... pero no deja de ser por eso una buena historia para leer. (espero que el traductor que use, muestre lo mas fiel posible mis palabras)
Sirius7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hey, just wanted to let you know that the newest crossover in this section - "Wolf of Knight" by LionLover190 - seems to be using a lot of your concepts (and wording), ans nowhere near as well as you. This seems very much like plagiarism on the part of the other author.

Just wanted to give you a heads up on something rotten in Denmark.

Sirius
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
OMFG! I love this story! Its just wonderful! Can you please please please write a sequel? It'd be awesome to read! Oh and thanks for your amazing story here on fan fiction! :)
staidwaters chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
Do you know how LONG I've been wanting someone to write this story?

Thank you very much. Wonderful, believable plot, great writing, just enough tongue in cheek attitude to keep it from seeming silly, and delightful characterization of both Kitt and Airwolf.

I'd love to read more of it...(hint, hint..) but I know both fandoms are pretty inactive these days.

Seriously, thanks a million. You've really made my day.
The Schizophrenic MC chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
Well, Raptor, as always, great work.

I hardly remember Knight Rider or Airwolf anymore, but all that was there is bright in my mind again. Pretty faithful to the characters, this time around.

Of course, I have to complain about grammatical errors that everyone I've reviewed has, but that's a simple matter of type. The storywriting, itself, is just fine.

All I can really say is I can't wait for a possible sequel. So much is left unexplained. I wanna find out what became of KARR and how the, er, relationship between Wolf and KITT is gonna progress.

With all due respect,

Schizo
Lady Razorsharp chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
Beautiful. Bravo.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
As seriously as this chapter ends, you have got me squeeing like the shameless fangirl I am. A Jobina Bruce mention, priceless! And Bonnie's knowing look "Well, it's ALMOST invulnerable, no thanks to one Michael Knight..."

This is coming off beautifully. There have been a few British English/American English usages that have jarred me a bit, but nothing too bad (and as you say, this is unbeta'd, where those might have been caught).

Loving it!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Ha, I thought that Hawke and Cait might still be around...

This was immensely satisfying. LOL, I love how Airwolf has picked up Dom's favorite cursewords, and Hawke's easy "See you around" line...

But ooooh, that laugh...brrr. Yeah, it could be said that Garthe is just your average villain, but he's not. He is, as I said to someone once, 'mad, bad, and dangerous to know.'

On to part 2!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Wow. Airwolf is a thing of beauty, and the mention of all of Hawke's battles in her gave me a chill. )

And I imagine Garthe is rather ticked at seeing all his hard work end up on the ground in little flaming bits. I only hope that he never, never gets his dirty mitts on Airwolf...

Goliath. You know, I always felt sorry for it...this big brute made to do Garthe's bidding...but this is serious indeed.

Love it!