Reviews for Knight Wolf
trecebo chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Garthe: Evil...which, meh, he's going down soon. (KARR will park on his head, yo!)

Michael and KITT on the road: Awesome, even with Michael bleeding.

KITT and Airwolf chatting: Totally awesome. Those two are like peas in a pod.

Gotta wonder though. Sinjin won't sit around for long, waiting for Michael to find Garthe. Airwolf can only do so much without a pilot. Is String still around? Will he pop in, cuz nothing says "I'm gonna bust you good, evil twin!" like String on a staredown.
Panaka chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Good chapter. Doubt Garth counted on a Assault Chopper.

P90's to Cheyenne Mountain? Do we need to start looking for Snake infestations, NID idiots, little grey dudes and large metalic rings that go WOSH! ?
Wolfman-053 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
An Airwolf/KITT romance? Never seen that before. I like it.
Lonewolf187 chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Good chapter, you have some interesting possibilities happening. I look forward to seeing what happens, especially to KARR.
Panaka chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Your welcome.

I have the Airwolf pilot episode on VHS. I checked and they did use the bullpup. Even if they claim differently in later episodes.

Not that they ever were that good at keeping weapons straight, making sure the right weapon was used for the right target or the fact that those three launch tubes are to small for 80 percent of all the missiles and rockets used in the series.

Anyway,

Good chapter.
Rachel500 chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
I have to admit I'm intrigued! Nice start :)
trecebo chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Garthe off the deep end and KARR contemplating ascention? Or really, growth in his AI conscience? Nice twists. Ver goot.
Panaka chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
I like this and where it's going and what you did with the AI for Airwolf.

One minor nitpick. The AGM-45 Shrike is an anti-radiation missile and would have homed in on the radar of the destroyer. While it would have knocked out the radar it is not powerfull enough to sink it.

In the Airwolf pilot episode they used an AGM-12 Bullpup missile. The thing was fased out of US active service during the 70's but other countries still used it. Moffet probably got it from Gadfi, who got it from the black market. This weapon was an anti ship weapon.
GrimlockX4 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Spectacular job you did on the background of Airwolf and how she became self aware. .
Mackon chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Something special here ...

Thanks much.
John Chubb chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Never figured Airwolf to be a talker. I always thought the lady to be a 'strong silent type.'

Still, look forward to reading more.
GrimlockX4 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This looks very interesting I just can't wait to read more of it.
Lonewolf187 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Wow, this is a very good story so far DR. I like it. Two of my favorite shows when I was growing up.

All you need to do now is bring in Street Hawk, A-team and McGuyver and you would have something that is beyond epic.
Zaion Indulias chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Impressed already DR. why didn't you tell me you were working on an Airwolf fic?

-ZI
Lord of Chaotic Time and Space chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
And so the plot thickens. I can't wait for the next chapter.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »