Reviews for Knight Wolf
StackerWlf chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
I really like this story so far. I have already read most of the background stories and they are believable to me. Is the p-90 shipment going to bring in SG-1 later? Is any of the original or second airwolf team alive still? why is airwolf just sitting there doing nothing?
Lonewolf187 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Hey DR, very nice addition. I like where this story is headed.

I also liked the Cheyenne Mountain reference you had there. That open up a lot of possibilities.
MalSer chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
I was skeptical about this story concept from the start but gave it a chance since I'm a fan of your other work. I must say that I'm impressed and enjoying what you've done so far and likewise where I think things are headed. The characters are well written and feel lifelike yet grounded. Well, Garth's a psycho, but you know what I mean :) Good job!
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
I SO cannot wait to see Airwolf help KITT and Michael out in the possible up coming chapters. :)
trecebo chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Garthe: Evil...which, meh, he's going down soon. (KARR will park on his head, yo!)

Michael and KITT on the road: Awesome, even with Michael bleeding.

KITT and Airwolf chatting: Totally awesome. Those two are like peas in a pod.

Gotta wonder though. Sinjin won't sit around for long, waiting for Michael to find Garthe. Airwolf can only do so much without a pilot. Is String still around? Will he pop in, cuz nothing says "I'm gonna bust you good, evil twin!" like String on a staredown.
Panaka chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Good chapter. Doubt Garth counted on a Assault Chopper.

P90's to Cheyenne Mountain? Do we need to start looking for Snake infestations, NID idiots, little grey dudes and large metalic rings that go WOSH! ?
Wolfman-053 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
An Airwolf/KITT romance? Never seen that before. I like it.
Lonewolf187 chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Good chapter, you have some interesting possibilities happening. I look forward to seeing what happens, especially to KARR.
Panaka chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Your welcome.

I have the Airwolf pilot episode on VHS. I checked and they did use the bullpup. Even if they claim differently in later episodes.

Not that they ever were that good at keeping weapons straight, making sure the right weapon was used for the right target or the fact that those three launch tubes are to small for 80 percent of all the missiles and rockets used in the series.

Anyway,

Good chapter.
Rachel500 chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
I have to admit I'm intrigued! Nice start :)
trecebo chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Garthe off the deep end and KARR contemplating ascention? Or really, growth in his AI conscience? Nice twists. Ver goot.
Panaka chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
I like this and where it's going and what you did with the AI for Airwolf.

One minor nitpick. The AGM-45 Shrike is an anti-radiation missile and would have homed in on the radar of the destroyer. While it would have knocked out the radar it is not powerfull enough to sink it.

In the Airwolf pilot episode they used an AGM-12 Bullpup missile. The thing was fased out of US active service during the 70's but other countries still used it. Moffet probably got it from Gadfi, who got it from the black market. This weapon was an anti ship weapon.
GrimlockX4 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Spectacular job you did on the background of Airwolf and how she became self aware. .
Mackon chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Something special here ...

Thanks much.
John Chubb chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Never figured Airwolf to be a talker. I always thought the lady to be a 'strong silent type.'

Still, look forward to reading more.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »