Reviews for Cry For You
Cries
RxK chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
HE DIED? NOO! OOO :'(
C. L. Kellen chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Good lord...that is one of the most depressing endings ever. But it's a really good story :(

Screw Rido. He needs to get a life. First Shiki then Kain? He's possessing two of my favorite characters!

I absolutely adore this pairing and I feel like you deserve way more reviews than this! Continue writing! :)
obsessiveness chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I think I read this way back in March. I'm so sorry it took me so long to review (six months?). I'm a bad bad person. :{

Well, I guess it's stood the test of time, because I just read it again and I still love it. I always go for angst and drama and you do it very well.

btw, I like your use of italics. So many people overdo it but I think you've used them just right. It gives the story a very poetic feel.

And I don't know why but for some reason this sentence really sticks out to me: "Her face fit perfectly in the palm of his hand, and it frightened him."

Ah, that just gives me chills! Even taken out of context, it has so many deeper meanings in so few words.

The ending is great too. Yeah it's really sad but it's a good sad, like after watching a really tragic movie and you've just cried your eyes out while eating an entire box of chocolates. Know what I mean?

And now I'm rambling so I'm going to stop myself before this gets too long. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing this with us, and sorry I didn't review sooner. :(
Freakingshy chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Great story. But you know the sad thing is that I actually see this hapening. I mean Ruka founds out that she loves him when he is already death. It trully sucks. ;(

Gret story anyway.
Standard Nerds chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That's just so sad.

Love

Zina :)
Jasmine chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
It's surely a touched story... i feel happy when Ruka finally found her true love...but unluckily, Kain is not beside her anymore V_V Just wish that Rido could never come back and steal his body, reason for the tragedy!