Reviews for Those fireside conversations
MERLINLOVER365 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
first of all, this was fantastic! Wonderfully writen! I LOVED it! Aslo, are you continuing with this? PLEASE DO!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Ooh nice. I like how you had Arthur figure some things out. And Merlin was in character!
zammierox chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
hmmm that was really interesting, i've never read a fic like this -cool
Memma546 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Right okay now where's the next chappie? This could still turn into a discover sercet fic and you've written it so it's need to continue! NOW!
Alice I chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
You have Merlin's cheek don well. Arthur is a little more difficult to do in this kind of circumstance however. Not that you haven't done just fine with this fic, but you seemed insecure judging by your comment at the end.

This ficlet could end up with another chapter taken from Arthur's POV. He could start thinking about all of the little oddities that occur around Merlin and start putting two and two together. I saw an interview with Bradley James where he feels that Arthur should suss out the truth about Merlin without actually being told outright. I got the impression that he didn't like that Arthur seems so clueless at times where Merlin is concerned.

Why don't you give something like that a go and see what you come up with. I'm sure if Bradley were aware of fanfiction he would approve.

In any case I'll mark the story for updates in case you decide to expand the concept you have introduced here.
JoBee 1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Loved the story!

If it was me personally (not that i'm even vaguely royal, have ever dressed up in chainmail, been dressed by a servant, or have a dragon underneath my castle - because i haven't) i'd stalk Merlin (albeit dress it up in slightly nicer terms) And discover exactly what is going on. It would give Arthur a chance to work out what he thinks without anyone knowing that he knows, too.

But whatever you decide, please update! Thanx for posing this story - i'm glad Arthur isn't quite as stupid as he's made out to be (I mean honestly, some of Merlins 'explanations'...)
ruby890 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
that was really good i love the fic. is it over is this the last chapter or will there be more? is this a oneshot i mean?
Leela chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I like your version most people go through the finding out of the secret far too quickly and don't let it stew which is what I really want to happen in the show.
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
It wasn't too far gone, it was perfectly in character! I think a lot about these kind of conversations they sometimes have, and this fic has made me wonder about how Arthur must feel and think about them. It's nice to know he cares, and I feel quite sorry for Merlin.

This is one of those suprising little original gems, that turn up and make really enjoyable oneshots. Nicely written!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010