Reviews for Wait, you what?
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 5/26
this is pretty good. Just one thing. The name of Merlin's mentor is spelled Gaius, not Giaus.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
LOL I LOVE THIS lololollolooloolol
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like reveal!fics where people try to come up with different scenarios and reactions, and I haven't read one like this before with Arthur mildly curious, but no tricks. Good job.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great one-shot. )
Tinkerbell90 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Great story. I'm totally with you on this one! How the hell can't other not know? Seriously, Merlin is probablythe worst liar ever and Arthur isn't that dumb. XD
zammierox chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
bit sappy but it was nice, good job
NSP chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Sappy But GOOD!
emiliexox chapter 1 . 2/20/2010

that was great :P

pleasure to read, hope he reacts something like that in the real series when he finds out... if he finds out

ruby890 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
aw love it.
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
There were a few spelling mistakes, but it was good overall. :) I really liked the tension at the start, and how it had changed to humour by the end. I'd have liked it to maybe be a bit longer, as Arthur's reaction was a bit brief, but you kept them in character and it was good! A short oneshot for this theme actually worked well. Keep writing!

Oh, and my favourite bit:

"Well..." Arthur said pensively, "I'll have to consider it..." seeing the look of dread on Merlin's face, he laughed. "I'm kidding," he assured the young Warlock, "If I was going to I would have done it a long time ago."

Neat ;)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Arthur is an idiot if he doesn't know by now.

Great one-shot.