Reviews for The Twilight Saga Part 2
priscilla chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Ahweeeee I really love your writing why do u people judge just read the stories u are a good writer I wil old say continue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. .
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Awh that sucks, but if can respect the decision. I did like the story so far though.
werewolves1999 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Those people are stupid for being serious.i liked itIt was a cool story I wanted to see the end of this but because of them I won't be able to read the rest.
iura chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
The Red Teardrop chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Awesome story!
Random Peep chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Ahh that's too bad you won't be continuing this saga. I really enjoyed it, but yea, you should just ignore people, cause a lot of them just love to bring people down and complain about stupid things. I mean, come on, this site is basically about taking characters from an actual show and doing whatever the hell you want with them. If it's to alter their personalities or put them through random crap, anyways lol I'll stop ranting. I just hate flamers, and I hate it when it gets to authors. Anyways awesome job on this story, even though it isn't completed its still awesome! P
74Maddy chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Sorry to hear you will not be finishing your Twilight Saga, it's sad that other people's reviews have ended a such a good story. I hope you will let someone else finish the story. It would be a shame to let this go unfinished.
RollinCoalFan chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
It is to bad that people had to treat you negatively I personally thought your fics are great and I've read most of them so I would know
EagleRay chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Oh, it's such a pity that you've left this story. I wish you would have finished this one at least, it was just getting to really good places. I was quite enjoying your different take on how the movie could have gone.

THe best advice I could give, as one author to another, is to keep in mind that quite a large number of reviewers don't really know what they're talking about or what they want to read. You write to satisfy YOU, not your readers. It's when your writing for yourself that your writing is the best, because if you try to please your readers, you will ultimately fail. There are far too many different kinds of readers for you to create a work that would satisfy them all.

I would beg you to reconsider your withdrawal from this story, just to finish this one, but the final choice of course is yours.

I hope to read your other stories quite soon.
PanicBurst chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Sadness! I really wanted to find out what Mitch is. Mmmm but that is okay I happen to like your other works so keep up the good work :)
ConnectionThroughMusic chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
aw. damn, you were the one who wrote It's All Good? well you're amazing! I wish you could continue this though. I'm a Twilight fan too, to be honest. But I'm not pressuring you into writing it. It's your story anyway. I just.. well.. I've been looking forward to this. I wondered if you were gonna write Eclipse and Breaking Dawn as well. This is sad you know, you being pressured by fans. But you shouldn't mind them. I just wish you would continue this though. I'd kick those sparkly asses of those annoying fans for you if you want. well.. Great Job! last question: are you planning on a sequel for It's All Good? okay. Maybe I'll keep on hoping on this story. lol. But then again, You're amazing. :))
Mechconstrictor chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
I still think that the story has merit but that it should have your own twist to it. Make it your story. The nicknames are kind of annoying to read, but that's just me. I've never been fond of nicknames. I'll keep on reading though.
chilleliz chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
hey dude i dont blame ya some of these people are pretty nuts lol but hey im not gunna tell ya what u should do and stuff what u write seems perfect to me. id like you to keep writing this you dont have to of course cuz its your story and your ideas not mine...oh and just ignore the fans i know they can be a pain in the ass lol...but yea sorry about the grammer im a reader not a writer but yea id like ya to keep writing it if not now then in the future id like to see what happens :)
bitten2 chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
im sorry to hear you wont be writing this anymore i really liked it but good luck with your other fics
middie4ever chapter 3 . 3/3/2010

i really wanted to find out what mitch was...

this is sad

i really liked your twilight fics