Reviews for iRepeat
woobloo97 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh my where did you go to leave me with such amazing story teasers and then just leave them dangling? :) So good, very intriguing, incredibly well written and in character and in short... I'm sad you're not writing anymore.
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Could you update this and iWAAT? They're good, if not entirely original (What? These plot lines have been used before in movies and books!) ideas, and I haven't read a Seddie version of these yet.
Symphony Solider chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Update! I know you've been getting a lot of that but seriously! This idea is just brilliant (Yes, I said brilliant!)

I know you should be working on iWAAT but not updating this for 8 months? That's madness! XD Remember: If you need help in any way all of your reviewers (including me!) are here to help. Insiration, opinion, ANYTHING.

And all you have to do to pay us is update XD

P.S. If you need help writing in Freddie's POV you can ask me because I LOVE writing in Freddie's POV!

I'm done now.

Oh! Don't forget to update :D lol
zazeendot chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

You need to update. For me? I need to survive...

LOL, JK, but, seriously, it's KILLING me to not know what happens; so update soon.

Proudly Signed,

~zazeendot
g chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Update soon.:)
VeVe2491 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
UPDATE! ASAP!
the10thcullen chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
ah, yes! keep it going!

it's kinda like the movie Groundhog Day, which I love!

sorry it took me so long to review, it's been sitting in my mailbox for like a month...play stuff built up but now its over! :D
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Amazing chapter. I loved it :D
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I love this already! Lol, well, I'm incredibly intrigued- first of all, what happenes Wednesday? Ha, I have a feeling that's pretty important. :) And oh, Sam. "My opinion of you could not be lower." What would we do without her (and her hilarious insults)? You must update thiz, one: because I demand it (kidding, of course) and two: because it's already fabulous and I want more! Preferably with lots of Seddie.

AwesoMe job, anyway, and I wasn't kidding- update soon. ;)
NickyNineDoors99 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
love it(: reminds me of that movie... groundhogs day... such a good idea!(: can't wait to hear about wednesday #1 xD
Pieequals36 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
*sque* Loves it :) Only got around to reading it now, stupid exam tomorrow morning on Advanced Language Development...gr! lolz I love this format, showing the end before illustrating the process of how they got there :) And I'm totally in agreement that they'd both still kill each other even if in a relationship. I'm sure they'd have their mushy moments but they'd be few and far between! I'm intrigued. Can't wait for the second chapter!
Nikki Adams chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Update!
deviocity chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i am loving this concept! i can't wait to read the story.
Rhiabrey Skye chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This looks super cute. I love how you treat the sam/Freddie relationship. So in character and perfect. Great skills, chica (or is it chico?).

Love.