Reviews for May He Save Her
MadamScorpio chapter 4 . 10/11
why did inuyasha randomly think of kikyo? then the pov changes are a little confusing. like it's first then third...just a bit confusing. its throwing me off a bit.

MadamScorpio chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
Seriously! This is cruel! A whole year later! Please update!
MadamScorpio chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
Her eyeballs seriously...good grief
MadamScorpio chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
When did they have sex? Touching his manhood constitue sex if so my oh my lmbo!
SooSunny chapter 24 . 11/24/2013
not sure whats happeneing in this chapter but so far I LOVED THIS FANFIC! IT WAS GREAT! UPDATE SOON ILL BE WAITING! :D
alysha.a.kent chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
This story is WONDERFUL but could you maybe make a chapter where kagome gets like an eye transplant or something? it's to depressing to have her blind lol. Good story though!
ThatMhshFreak chapter 23 . 4/20/2013
You are very talented in your writing, don't ever give it up! I do hope that if this is the end of this story, you will post other stories. If you don't I do thank you for this one beautiful and insightful story!
WanderingDreamer4Ever chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
AAAAHHHHH! You updated! And ERMAHGAWD I want moooore! . *cries about how short the chapter is*
WanderingDreamer4Ever chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
O.O You...oh god, the evil level continues to rise...
InuyashasFieryInuyashasyokai chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
I loved the story, may he save her, and excellent job on the last chapter . The whole thing had me almost edging of my chair in complete suspense , and with the urge to continue until the abrupt end where I couldn't . So with that being said would you please continue it soon.

Inuyashas Youkai
JP5125 chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
man i hate cliffys! update soon plz don't leave me in suspense .
WanderingDreamer4Ever chapter 21 . 4/6/2012
nooo! and just when things were turning out good! you..are...evil...-.-

but love it! X3
WanderingDreamer4Ever chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
gah, I'm actually hating rin right now...just, the way you present her is in a very hateful way. :P

And that ending, with that "oldest" child looking like naraku and acting like him? I found that part wher eyou said, "he wasn't too kind to anyone but his mother" is SO SWEET!

Keep up the good work!
TrueLoveBeliever18 chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
Oh my gosh! i am so happy she gother babies back but i still wonder about the old lady. If she is in cohoots woth Naraku...
WanderingDreamer4Ever chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
so sad! *sniff* Please update soon! I'll be waiting for more!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »