Reviews for Never Let You Go
deathonastick chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
omg so cool! I never thought there would be another person in the Netherlands who likes death note
(or at least that i'd never even know there are)! Also, you write awesome fanfic! xx
DaJapican chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
How strange Light being in a relationship with such a uninteresting person sounds unlikely. Hell I would think he could only be compatible with people he can actually relate to mental wise and actually provide a challenge in is life. The story was cute though even if it was a little OOC. Haven't update this in a while maybe you should work on that. As for the creepy ass ginger, it gave me the chills. Gingers are freaky as hell so L being threaten on almost being raped by one sort of put me off. Still like the story it was different hopefully once again you update this soon.
pokemaster101 chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
Sweet, adorable, cute, hot, sexy, smexy, beautiful-may I keep going? XD

Is another part of this story Hikaru trying to get Light back, whatever means necessary? Or just some more of this? 3

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
LoveDN chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
a yeah they're finally together :D (again :D)

can't wait for your next update :D

don't know why but somehow i've the feeling inside that there'll

be some hikaru-drama xD

hopefully you proof me wrong xD
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
All I can think about is wrinkly fingers and toes in the morning. XD
Ilandere Okami chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Ah! The ending was sooo cute! I loved it! And I'd love to see Hikaru's table used as a plate for the dessert!Light...*drools*

I loved both lemons, especially because both held meaning for the story. *sigh* The second one was beautiful...

They really are the perfect couple, aren't they?

Luvs ya,

Zena
Hellion728 chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
Yay, an update! D That was so cute. ) I still can't wait for Hikaru to find out he's been dumped. :) Can't wait for and update! D
schoolkid chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
*faints* that was an awesome was to come back to life with this story! can't wait for the next part
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
awwww, I love this moment between L and Light. :3 It's just so sweet of them. Update soon!
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
Great story so far :D Update soon! _
VeeVours chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
the cuteness is seeping from

every corner of this chapter

loved it

from me: Vee
schoolkid chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
now that they're back together what's gonna happen I wonder...
Hellion728 chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
Aw, so cute! . I can't wait until Hikaru finds out. XP Update soon please! )
Ilandere Okami chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
Oh, man, too good. So sweet, w/ just the right amount of smut and detail that made it just so...perfect.

I love L's addiction and obsession w/ Light's smell. I could totally understand it and feel how realistic it all seemed ((except that nobody noticed a guy giving another guy a handjob in the middle of a park XP)).

All in all...*sigh* So good!

Luvs ya,

Zena
VeeVours chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
aw the cuteness can not

be stopped!

thanke you for the extra long

chapter cant wait for the next

from me: Vee