Reviews for The Hands of God 3: Heavenfall
maga chapter 1 . 7/11
I can't wait for the next chapter! :-D
Wow I just got into armored core (I only have one but plan on getting more) but thus is so cool! :-D are you still writing?
NightHunter23 chapter 10 . 2/25
And the plot thickens. I loved this chapter, I can't wait for the next one. You really are great writer dude. Keep it up.
NightHunter23 chapter 9 . 2/4
It's been a long time since you updated this. I don't know if you abandoned it for good. I hope that is not the case. I read the two other Hands of God stories back in 2013, and my love for Armored Core came back with a flourish of combat and amazing speed. If you ever see this, you've got one guy waiting for you to return.

-Best wishes,
NightHunter23
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
in the very beginning you have "he Vertex" when it seems it should be "the Vertex"
Andrew chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I think I found two small typos. When the recon mission is first announced after the flashback, I think you ment to say "you are free to destroy any defences". Instead you have "you are free to destroy and defences".

Then also right at the end as Havoc goes outside you have the word sin which looks like it should be sun.

Glad to see the hands of god series is back. Even though I stopped playing armored core a long time ago (the controls always felt clumsy) and I don't remember most the the backstory if u are in fact tieing it in.
MrMasher chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
Awwwww come on Xardion! You can't keep drip feeding us this awesome so infrequently! Keep it up! :D
Shkadoom chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
AWESOOOOOME! Finally an update! Love it.
MrMasher chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Wooooo! Finally another update! Very interested to see how this goes and more than looking forward to the next chapter :) Keep it up!
DeathOps chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Awesome man. I must say Xardion you are by far my favorite FanFiction writer when it comes to the Armored Core series. Im a huge fan of your Hands of God fanfics. If you keep writing them, i'll keep reading them.
Jenubis chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Long time no see Xardion. My old account was Zero Melfice, and I must say, I really still love the Hands of God fics. I see you've put up quite a bit more stories, I need to go take a look at those. These chapters aren't as long as I remember them to be, but they are very entertaining nonetheless. I can't wait to see what's in stock for Elijah. (I also find it hard to believe that Cain and Koemai are gone)

But if that is how you decided to make the story go, then I'll still be more then happy to read along and see how you handle it.
Beast Mo 1428 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
cain and abel, is this going somewhere?
DeathGreatFreedom chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
well glad to see a new chap based for last raven, xardion u did great for first chaper hope to see more, hope it gets even better :)
Asmus chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hi, I've read both of the previous Hands of God stories and have to say, they're very good. I don't find many good fics in the Armored Core section very often, but yours seem to stand out from the rest.

Though it has been some time since you updated this story, I still hope you're not going to abandon it. It would be a shame to miss on the next (last?) part of your series.
Beast Mo 1428 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
just dont forget about your fans