Reviews for Taking Chances
SeaSpray79 chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
This has always been one of my favorite stories and I've re read it several times over the last couple years, just wanted to let you know I think you're an awesome writer :)
milagglad chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Siempre lo he dicho son perfectas juntas..V
kantorkan chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
So this story is AH it wasn't posted so i wasn't sure till half way through the Bella doesn't have a room mate i suppose Alice will end up being that,right?
JokersLastLaugh chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
Was a good story and I liked it.
Ideliin chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
I love it 3
Lunaris-wind chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
Noticed almost half way that I've read this before, but it didn't stop me from doing it again. Could be angstier, could be fluffier, could be a lot of things, but I find it to be nearly perfect as it is. One of my favorites.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 20 . 2/24/2012
This was amazing. I'm kind of saddened by the fact that I couldn't follow ut from the beginning, but the joy of being able to read it all in one go perfectly counters that feeling with a right jab.

I loved the way you started out with Alice being the way she was, and slowly having Bella heal her and unbeknownst have Alice return the action.

This is definitely one of my favorites.
nirricles-happen chapter 20 . 1/2/2012
This story was amazing. Perfect. I can't describe it. I have been reason it fleetingly for about a week and it's currently almost four in the morning where I am right now. Ofc I turned to fanfiction when I couldn't sleep. I loved the last chapter especially. And non bitchy Rosalie. And emmett was awesome ! Just a pointer; there were a lot of random typos throughout. Like habitats instead of habits in the last chapter. So if you are editing look out for those ! I might check out a few of your other Bellice stories of I get the chance before I go back to school (in about twenty days :) ) . Keep up the great writing.
WistfulLove chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
Just finished your story and I think it's one of the best I've ever read. Thank you for sharing, I'm looking forward to reading more of your work]
wsupAnonnymous chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
AWWW. love :')
wsupAnonnymous chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
hahahaahhaha imma die like thattoo.
wsupAnonnymous chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
theyre so fckin adorable together :')
wsupAnonnymous chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
:D yes
wsupAnonnymous chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
damnn..
wsupAnonnymous chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
lmao hot-girl watch :) fck yeah