Reviews for Unnerving
Espionage Kitty chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
The first time I read this, I had to go back and check to see if the genre was "humor" since it was in the Begins/Dark Knight section. I got to the description and lost my mind laughing because I actually recognized the character. It about broke my brain. Hilarious!
Scram chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I love you.

I mean... Simon the Pieman, really.

You are a genius.
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
katja chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was hilarious even without knowing who Simon the Pieman was. But know that I do..
XxScarletteDravenxX chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
... Idontgetit.
4ofCups chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I liked this humorous take on the Joker's signature move. Literally getting a taste of his own medicine. ;)
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Tee hee. You know, you're right about people making the Joker into somewhat of an unbelievable character. Sure, if the Joker just got the drop on someone and scared them senseless just by being there, none of us would even so much as blink. But this? It was just ludicrous-which was the point you were trying to make, I do recall :)

You know, sometimes it takes a bit of overdone sarcasm-like 'A Modest Proposal'-to get people to really see the issue clearer. Thanks so much for this-I vow to reconsider my portrayal of all bad guys from now and into the indefinite future. I will not allow any canon characters (or OC's, for that matter) to evolve into Marty or Mary Sues no matter how convenient it might be. It doesn't matter if they'rea mass murdering clown or not, character is character, and even Batman villains have to have a bit of it!
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Poor Dark Knight Joker. First he can't convince a bunch of hardened criminals to blow up a boat full of relatively innocent people (and vice versa) and then he gets killed by a pompous anchorman from Minneapolis. OH, MR. GRANT! THE HUMILIATION!

Thanks for the laugh, buddy.
The Illegible chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I lol'd. That was /beautiful/. Simon the Pieman is the new Joker. His name alone cracked me up...

Last two lines got me most, and the "You wanna know how I baked these pies?" line was entirely snicker-worthy. His physical description had me amused/confused, and it just got better.

Great little fic!
Night's King chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I don't know whether this is an epic fail or an epic win. It's an epic fail that Batman ever had a villain called The Pieman (but considering some of his other foes, maybe I shouldn't be too surprised) but it's an epic win that you knew about this Pieman's unworthy existence. I'd bet just about anything nobody else has had him as a villain. Because he sounds dumb as hell. But funny, in that campy way that only 1960's Batman can be. Good show. Nice knowledge. Thank God the 60's only happened once... Simon the Pieman. Suddenly Tweedledee and Tweedledum sound down right scary.