Reviews for Just so Red
RavenThePirate chapter 1 . 8/24
I want more! This is one of the few pairings I enjoy!
SunnieDoodles chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I absolutely love this.
Polaricey123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
:) This was really cute. I like how Blue's the hotheaded one in this one, instead of Red.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aww, so cute :D
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love it! X3 I've never even pplayed any Legend of Zelda games, but I still loved this story. It was so cute and everything else a fangirl would say... then again, make that fanBOY since I'm the best fanboy ever! lol
Dasha23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010

me-*faved* I love you. XD
JCgurl201 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
goodness, where to begin! the begging part of the story made me want to yell at blue so much! he was making red cry and taking his poor bear away. :/ i liked the calmness vio had. once blue found red, i was just too 'aww'ish. hehe, also the ending was so well described! overall, i don't think there are any mistakes, so i would give this a 10/10 :) this made my day a lot better, and to give thanks for that, i shall give you a virtual pack of cookies! *gives pack of cookies*
cuntface69 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aw, you made Red so cute and innocent and...okay lemme go read the sequel 3
RhaedaLeeMire chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I'm going to be very honest here - this was the story that opened me up to yaoi and turned me into a BlueXRed fan. Before, while I supported gay rights, I had little desire to read sex-same couples. But the way this story was written - the tenderness, the care, the details - completely opened my perspective up. So first off, let me say thanks for that.

The story itself is beautiful. Red was absolutely adorable in this, and Blue's denial had me sniggering from the beginning. You really captured the Links' manga personalities, and I found this story very believable, as if it could easily have been a deleted scene from the manga. The build-up to the kiss and the overall tone of quiet and waiting that the writing conveyed were just perfect.

Craftwise, however, there are a few writing issues you'll want to consider fixing and thinking about in the future. I'll list some of them:

- "Blue's heart rate suddenly slowed considerably, staring at Green as if he'd just declared he was actually Ganon in disguise." Reread this sentence slowly and carefully. The way it’s worded now, it reads as if the heart rate were staring at Green. You can fix this using something as simple as “and he stared at Green...” In this way, “he” becomes the subject that the verb “stared” acts upon.

- “Everything thing he does, every word out of his mouth, every expression he makes just makes Blue want to hit him...” Keep your story’s tense consistent throughout. Since you’ve chosen to write in the past tense, all of the narration should be kept in past tense, even if it’s a habitual action.

- “Sure yeah that as Link he could see and accept that Red's innocence shining through was what made everyone like Link...” The way this sentence is worded is a bit confusing.

- "Oh yes, un-like you who has such a broader range of emotions then just being constantly angry and hot-headed." Should be “than” instead of “then.” Also, "unlike" and "hotheaded" are one word.

- “Quietly, he sneaked into the camp.” The adverb “quietly” is unnecessary here. You can’t sneak without being quiet, so it’s a bit redundant to separate the two.

In spite of craft issues, your story is fantastic, one of the best one-shots I’ve read here. I’ll have reviews for “Just so Blue” later, once I get the chance to reread it (I found both of these stories a few weeks ago before I joined here.) But I’m really looking forward to the last chapter and hopefully reading more Four Swords work from you! Even though JsB sums up what happened between this story and the sequel, if you ever do decide to continue this one, I'm all for it.
Zelda Rockbell chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
So cute! x3 I think you should write more, should the idea strike you~

The Black Order chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
aw! so cute! i would love it if you wrote more!
Nirana chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh, I'm so glad You've found me on LiveJournal. If You wouldn't, I wouldn't read this story. It's so sweet. It made me smile, somewhat laugh and d'aw. Just what I expect from this pairing!
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh... Oh my gosh. I don't know how you could have written this amazingly amazing fic from looking at my scrappy picture. ;A; This was wonderful! Everyone was incredibly in-character and just so beautiful. ...Yeah, I'm not great with words, and praise and... Well, all you need to know was that I love this.
Rainmy chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
please do so! this was lovely! I always wonder what is the "red" part of red,in the manga omake it says that blue's blue part is that he is a neat freak and a softie,I always thought that their personalities were wrong,red is know to be a simbol of pasion,fury,violence,fire and the blue exactly the oposite,so I was thinking that a funy theory would be that he is a beast,I'll do a fanart of that sometime.

I wrote all taht to give you some ideas maybe,but anayway this was very good so write waht you want,I've noticed that everyone likes to ignore the manga's final when writing fanfiction,with the 4 links still out and with shadow in the light world even,I like to ignore it too...