Reviews for Steam
Princely Archer chapter 1 . 7/10
So cute! Axel and Aqua would make a fun couple, wouldn't they?
Heh. Good job. :)
PandoraBird chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Make another?Please?I recently got into this ship,and I really like it :)
IcarusOwl chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Could you possibly continue?I'm actually starting to really like this pairing.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That's a pretty fitting name for the pairing. And I loved this, despite its shortness. This could be such an interesting pairing.
Steph the bat 11 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I love the concept of this story! There's not may Axel/Aqua fics out there so I really hope that you continue this story!:)
MrsDeidara chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hehe i love Axel got it memorized? Roflmao heheheheheh i love this odd yet cute cupplegood story to! :D
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Um, Um, My brain was just steamed. These pairings just blow my mind sometimes.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I thought this was an interesting story. I liked how you showed how Axel and Aqua can symapthize with each other. And that they're both lost in this one world, and they can't find a way out. But, in the meantime, they have each other for company. I thought it was a nice bit of writing there.
fangirlgeek chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was so cute!
Bokeh.Burn chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i think the pairing is kinda cute You should write more axel/aqua pairings
Anya365 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Yes! Thank you for being the first person on Fanfic to write a story about these two! I've always thought they'd be a cute pairing! If you don't mind, can you please continue? It was really good!
luckynumbereight chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
haha, i liked the ending. :) good story!
Jane St. Valentine chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
FINALLY! *bows down in worship*

...Seriously, I am happy that I wasn't the only one who thought of this. You rock!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I think I like this pairing. I think you should keep writing it.

steam-shipping, lawl.

Crescent Moonfang chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Good story. It fits. Maybe you can update more chapters, but that's up to you. In fact, I myelf have the urge to continue this, but I don't know if I'll finish it and it stil is your fic.