Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
wandamarie chapter 11 . 5/9/2011
wow it is getting good keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
wow it was a good one so far thanks
wandamarie chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
wow it is getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
loving it thanks
saya.sen chapter 19 . 5/4/2011
I like the plot of your story so far, but I think you should work a bit on your character development. Molly was ridiculously obnoxious towards Harry at the beginning, and then suddenly re-remembered that she loved him? That seems unlikely. If she had loved him, she would have been much less ready to believe the worst of him, even if Dumbledore told her so. The woman who could shun Harry so thoroughly just doesn't fit with the woman who would hug him and love him unconditionally. Also, I feel like if I were Harry, I would feel a bit upset that all these guys who were the same age as me decided it would be okay to call me "little brother". Just saying.

Aside from that though, I'm excited to read more of this!

Saya
wandamarie chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
getting good thanks keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
wow it is getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
it is getting good thank you
wandamarie chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
it was a good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
it is getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
thanks keep up the great
CatchingCraziness chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
This was a really great story and i hope you continue it. If you continue it, can you please email me? I can't story alert. :)
faneka chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
I am enjoying this story and look forward to the next update. I want to see Dumbles brought down and Ginny get the help she needs.
blood wolfe 92 chapter 19 . 4/6/2011
UGH! EW EW EW! BLECH! DRY HEAVE *HURL* HOW DARE YOU PUT THOSE DISTURBING METAL IMAGES IN MY HEAD! LOVE THE STORY! UPDATE SOON!
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »