Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
AnnElfwind chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Very nice story. Love the prophecy. And can't wait to know what exactly it means. Hopefully, this will be updated soon. :)
StarDuchess chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
Greatly enjoyed your story and I like the threads of plot you've been adding in the last few chapters. Sorry to see that you haven't updated in quite awhile, but life happens that way. Just know your fans would love to see you come back.
QueenLyssa chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Is Dumbledore possesed? Or does he have a demon living in him? Or worse yet, is Death acting out through him as a puppet master of the puppet master? Will you continue the story? It was a good read and would love to read more.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
It would be sooooo nice if you decided to finish it!
Sebby Smythe chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Continue this story... Please.. I really, really, really love it
Sebby Smythe chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Please, continue it... Please...
I LOVE this story
Lynn Kinght chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
this is a great story I hope you'll put more up soon
MattKennedy chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Enjoyable story. I love the Charlie/Harry pairing. :)
J.T.P2013 chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Are you going to update this story at some point? it is to good just to be left unfinished
johnny.vick chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
omg omgomg omg omgomgomg more more love itmore please
Perline chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I hope your write more this story.
It's really good!
StrawberryMica chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Love it haha only the fact that Percy has kinda mysteriously evaporated
The Farmer chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
This is a good story! It is well written, and develops at a good but not too fast pace. I would really appreciate it, though, if you put a warning about Harry being OOC in the summary though. Espically submissive, as I was rather dissapointed to see him acting like that. Other than that, it was a great and facinating read.
loopyhutton chapter 19 . 5/18/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it! Hope you continue this in the future!
JemDragon84 chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
I hope you have not forgotten this story as it is getting good.
903 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »