Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
DyingInnocence chapter 19 . 3/10/2015
Good story so far. Will there be more?
Alie-yaoi chapter 19 . 2/2/2015
I like
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 19 . 11/7/2014
OH DEAR! You did NOT leave this sitting here unfinished did you?! AACCKKK! I have enjoyed the story and Really want to know what happens (assuming Dumbly gets whats coming and they all live happily ever after of course!)! I just hate not knowing! :( Darn it! But great job otherwise. :-D
EveJHoang chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Huh?... is my brain failing me again? I though Sirius was to be the Defence teacher when Lucius decided Remus would be the History teacher? Then... who is the Defense teacher this year?
girlwhosnotalive chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
You made a really funny typo Instead of Tom riddle you wrote Tim Riddle imagine the mighty LORD VOLDEMIRT
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
Can't wait for more
LoneWolfsRage chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
Please continue
big glee famanic chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
I love the recurring thing with Harry and Bill or as they say it 'the curse breaker' it is amusing to me.
AnnElfwind chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Very nice story. Love the prophecy. And can't wait to know what exactly it means. Hopefully, this will be updated soon. :)
StarDuchess chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
Greatly enjoyed your story and I like the threads of plot you've been adding in the last few chapters. Sorry to see that you haven't updated in quite awhile, but life happens that way. Just know your fans would love to see you come back.
QueenLyssa chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Is Dumbledore possesed? Or does he have a demon living in him? Or worse yet, is Death acting out through him as a puppet master of the puppet master? Will you continue the story? It was a good read and would love to read more.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
It would be sooooo nice if you decided to finish it!
Please?
Sebby Smythe chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Continue this story... Please.. I really, really, really love it
Sebby Smythe chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Please, continue it... Please...
I LOVE this story
Lynn Kinght chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
this is a great story I hope you'll put more up soon
911 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »