Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
attagrl chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Love the pet name...even aside from the explanation.

So what's his hidden agenda...money? Power? Control? All of the above lol
attagrl chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
To do list...rescue Harry, murder dursleys, castrate dumbledore
peruser chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
You never hear anything good when you only hear part of a conversation. Poor confused Harry! At least Charlie is living up to his promise to protect Harry. I see that Fudge is still an idiot! Just because Harry got rid of Voldemort indeed! He acts like it was no big deal that Harry defeated Voldemort. Fudge the lying coward who was in denial couldn't have done it. He wouldn't even acknowledge that the maniac was back! I hope Bill and Charlie plug any loopholes before Dumbledore can take advantage of them.
Buckwheat Zydeco chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Boy, you sure know how to keep people in suspense. Misunderstandings abound!
crazylove4MCR chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
aww... no! poor poor harry! you're so evil to make him always so upset.. but I love it! update soon!
DesertRoseFallen chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Oh Harry, you always take things the wrong way or don't stay to hear the rest of it. Haha. Aww I loved this chapter, hate Molly, Dumbles and Fudge ew. Please update soon!
Ater Astrum chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Aw! Poor Harry. He didn't even hear the last part of that statement. I look forward to the next chapter and seeing our Dragon Rider explain that to his Raven. Nice work. (P.S. Molly is a bitch. _)
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Aww man if only he had stayed to hear the rest, well I wonder how Charlie is going to fix this one.
Basill chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Lol, Poor Harry!
RRW chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
I hate misunderstandings...especially ones that drag on for multiple chapters...I hope we won't be tortured for too long because I would LOVE to see some Harry/Charlie action!
LittleMrsAdams chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
good chapter! i look forward to more!
Blackest-Appologies chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
*Eye twitch* Harry is such a Pansy. Lol, I can't stand his charecter sometimes. Charlie has told him a million and one times that he wasn't ruining his life. Harry jumps to misconceptions wayy to much! Well, besides that I think Harry should get some sense knocked into him it's good. I actually liked this chapter. Especially what the twins said. It was really good, something I'm sure the twins wouldve said. So is Harry ever gonna get a new wardrobe and maybe get rid of his glases. It would probably boost his self-confidence. Good update and can't wait for more!
Odosnape chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Excellent chapter.

Poor Harry, walking in and hearing part of the conversation, that's an evil cliffy...

Love this story, please update soon...
Bam4Me chapter 7 . 3/17/2010