Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
EmeraldEyed chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Yay for updates!
Odosnape chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Love this story!

Excellent chapter. Looking forward to Harry's makeover and seduction of Charlie.

Remy explaining history of magical world is a great touch, Luc getting Charlie and the others jobs is setting it up for an interesting year ahead.

Looking forward to the next chapter..
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
i love this story! CHarlie and Harry are one of my favorite pairings, there just isn't many good stories about them. Though Harry is a little weepy and timid for my taste, i can understand why. The amount of abuse he went through could break anyone. I would love to see him really come into his own. update soon.
LittleMrsAdams chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
this chapter had me in fits of giggles :) is gringotts going to do anything about dumbledore stealing things from harry? i look forward to harry seducing charlie! post soon please!
olliegurl2 chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Awesome new chapter. I think you might want to have someone beta it. It was a little choppy so you might want to try making it flow better.
dax33 chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
I love this story and i love the idea of getting Remus back at Hogwarts oh and if/when it comes up can mogonagal be good please
Blackest-Appologies chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
*rolls eyes*. At first I couldn't believe Draco would spill what Harry told him but now I understand. Wohoo! Harry is finally gonna get a makeover! Lol, Rowlings desription always pissed me off how he never really changed. Good job on this chapter and I liked how you had remy explain Merlins Heir and stuff.
cascol3 chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Great chapter. The interaction between Harry and Draco was great showing how close they are and it was funny too.
RRW chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Bring the seducing on! Also, is there a way for Harry to get his family's relics back?
attagrl chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
great chapter

Like the history injection as well as the prospect of everyone bring at the school come fall.

...oh lets not forget the seduction...
janet1982 chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
hm, interesting:)

please update soon:)
Lientjuhh chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
I love it.. Well done.. :)
sianalove chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
awesome,yet again :)i'm excited for this whole seduction plan, don't dangle it for too long ;)
DesertRoseFallen chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
O exciting stuff! I love the way Lucius is about to control Hogwarts. I hope he visits a lot. You know, I could see him as a great, sexy headteacher...yum. Adored little Harry and his 'seduction' idea. Please update soon!
Dolosus chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I must say that I can't get enough of Charlie/Harry, and so I really want this story to continue. That being said, it reads a bit fast. The first chapter, while interesting, goes too quickly and it feels like you're reading a summary instead of a story. I think you should break it up a bit with either more dialogue or more details. The only other thing that irks me a bit is when Dumbledore seems evil for no reason. It always feels like a cliche to me when authors don't fully explain why he wants Harry to stay with his abusive relatives. You mention briefly what Dumbledore says his reasons are, and maybe you have future plans for this.

Don't feel like this is a bad review, for I am truly looking forward to the direction this story is taking. Keep up the good work, I love your ideas. :)
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »