Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
EmeraldEyed chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
YAY for updates!
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Ah, poor Harry, I hope they talk it out soon.

Please update soon.
vundrwld chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
I am so glad you are doing a Harry/Charlie story. They are one of my favorite couples. I have only been able to fine a couple of them and I wish there were more. I hope there will be some very mature content in this story later. I am looking forward to the next update.
HufflepuffWitch chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
awe such a cute story cant wait for more!
Molto Alesato chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Classic case of walking into the conversation at the wrong place, wrong time.
Flame150 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Ahh! Don't end there! Any way great chapter and I really hope you update again soon for I really want to know what is going to happen next.
Lientjuhh chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
o boy.. I love it.. Well done.. :)
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Really that's it. Oh I am dying for more!
TalaDentro chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Oh no, poor Harry...
sianalove chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
awesome keep it up, cant wait for something to occur between harry and charlie :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
I can't believe Molly's being such a bitch about this. She STILL believes that what Dumbledork says is true, despite the fact that her boys saw the bruises and Harry's living conditions for their own eyes, and described them in full detail. Why can't she accept that there might be something seriouosly wrong with Harry, if all three of her younger sons all insist on telling the same story over and over again about how Harry's being treated by his muggle relatives?

Fred and George probably wouldn't be believed because of their past antics, but the two of them AND Ron all saying the same thing, and refusing to obey and tell where Harry's now hiding on risk of getting themselves probably grounded for the rest of their lives if they don't tell the truth if they were threatened with it? Even Ron probably would cave if he didn't believe in what they were doing was right for his best friend/adopted brother, since none of the adults like his own parents is willing to help him. *lol*

Even she must remember that time when Ron and the twins came back home with Harry in the flying car, and that they had told her what happened. They also must have even brought home the metal bars from Harry's window, with chucks of wood and plaster from the house still attached. *lol*
Basill chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Oh my... That was bloody brilliant! Update asap plz!
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
arrg! what a cliffie! ok, patiently waiting for update...still waiting...still waiting...

hehehehe! love your story!

~Alexis
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
This is one very interesting story, Look forward to seeing some people get there buts kicked and i hope that dumbles doesn't try anything either!
Bam4Me chapter 6 . 3/13/2010