Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
Lientjuhh chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
o boy.. I love it.. Well done.. :)
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Really that's it. Oh I am dying for more!
TalaDentro chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Oh no, poor Harry...
sianalove chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
awesome keep it up, cant wait for something to occur between harry and charlie :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
I can't believe Molly's being such a bitch about this. She STILL believes that what Dumbledork says is true, despite the fact that her boys saw the bruises and Harry's living conditions for their own eyes, and described them in full detail. Why can't she accept that there might be something seriouosly wrong with Harry, if all three of her younger sons all insist on telling the same story over and over again about how Harry's being treated by his muggle relatives?

Fred and George probably wouldn't be believed because of their past antics, but the two of them AND Ron all saying the same thing, and refusing to obey and tell where Harry's now hiding on risk of getting themselves probably grounded for the rest of their lives if they don't tell the truth if they were threatened with it? Even Ron probably would cave if he didn't believe in what they were doing was right for his best friend/adopted brother, since none of the adults like his own parents is willing to help him. *lol*

Even she must remember that time when Ron and the twins came back home with Harry in the flying car, and that they had told her what happened. They also must have even brought home the metal bars from Harry's window, with chucks of wood and plaster from the house still attached. *lol*
Basill chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Oh my... That was bloody brilliant! Update asap plz!
Alexis Rinaldi chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
arrg! what a cliffie! ok, patiently waiting for update...still waiting...still waiting...

hehehehe! love your story!

Alexis
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
This is one very interesting story, Look forward to seeing some people get there buts kicked and i hope that dumbles doesn't try anything either!
Bam4Me chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
How CUTE!
Lientjuhh chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Odosnape chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Have just found this story like the start.
Lady Squish chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait for more...especially with that little cliffie that you left us with. : )
zaz14 is potter mad chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
I LOVE THIS

its a beautiful heartfelt story

but oh noes mrs weasley becomed evilish

BO DUMBLEDORE

aw sweet harry/charlie

PLEASE MAKE MRS WEASLEY NICE AGAIN

LOVE IT
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 3/12/2010

Harry should be a animagus. Either a pheonix or basilisk. Charlie could be a dragon animagus.
WolfGirl75 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
that was awsome. wow! cant wait for more. update soon!
897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »