Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
Ater Astrum chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Aw! Poor Harry. He didn't even hear the last part of that statement. I look forward to the next chapter and seeing our Dragon Rider explain that to his Raven. Nice work. (P.S. Molly is a bitch. _)
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Aww man if only he had stayed to hear the rest, well I wonder how Charlie is going to fix this one.
Basill chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Lol, Poor Harry!
RRW chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
I hate misunderstandings...especially ones that drag on for multiple chapters...I hope we won't be tortured for too long because I would LOVE to see some Harry/Charlie action!
LittleMrsAdams chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
good chapter! i look forward to more!
Blackest-Appologies chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
*Eye twitch* Harry is such a Pansy. Lol, I can't stand his charecter sometimes. Charlie has told him a million and one times that he wasn't ruining his life. Harry jumps to misconceptions wayy to much! Well, besides that I think Harry should get some sense knocked into him it's good. I actually liked this chapter. Especially what the twins said. It was really good, something I'm sure the twins wouldve said. So is Harry ever gonna get a new wardrobe and maybe get rid of his glases. It would probably boost his self-confidence. Good update and can't wait for more!
Odosnape chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Excellent chapter.

Poor Harry, walking in and hearing part of the conversation, that's an evil cliffy...

Love this story, please update soon...
Bam4Me chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Poor Harry!
EmeraldEyed chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
YAY for updates!
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Ah, poor Harry, I hope they talk it out soon.

Please update soon.
vundrwld chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
I am so glad you are doing a Harry/Charlie story. They are one of my favorite couples. I have only been able to fine a couple of them and I wish there were more. I hope there will be some very mature content in this story later. I am looking forward to the next update.
HufflepuffWitch chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
awe such a cute story cant wait for more!
Molto Alesato chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Classic case of walking into the conversation at the wrong place, wrong time.
Flame150 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Ahh! Don't end there! Any way great chapter and I really hope you update again soon for I really want to know what is going to happen next.
Lientjuhh chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
o boy.. I love it.. Well done.. :)
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »