Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
Odosnape chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Have just found this story like the start.
Lady Squish chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Great chapter. I can't wait for more...especially with that little cliffie that you left us with. : )
zaz14 is potter mad chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
I LOVE THIS

its a beautiful heartfelt story

but oh noes mrs weasley becomed evilish

BO DUMBLEDORE

aw sweet harry/charlie

PLEASE MAKE MRS WEASLEY NICE AGAIN

LOVE IT
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 3/12/2010

Harry should be a animagus. Either a pheonix or basilisk. Charlie could be a dragon animagus.
WolfGirl75 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
that was awsome. wow! cant wait for more. update soon!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
I love it so far! It's great. -
Main Source of Annoyance chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
Aw! Next chappie please!
Clarrolx chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
*sniffs and wipes tears off of cheeks* I always cry at weddings.

XD lol I've only been to three. Anyways, that was a really sweet scene.

Plz update agian soon. I would say I dislike this story but I would be lying so horrible the characters would come out and hit me. XD

Clarrolx
TalaDentro chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
Awesome story so far can't wait to see where you go with it. :)
DesertRoseFallen chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
O yay they are finally bonded! I cannot wait to see what will happen next as they can do nothing to stop them! Please update soon!
HopeInHell chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
I really like it! I'm curious on other pairings though. And I'm also wondering about how Mione is going to be in this fic. One of the very few things I just cannot read is Hermione bashing. So I was just wondering if you could kind of clear up her postion. Good fic/chapter and I can't wait to read more.
True Blue Chan chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
This story is very good. I like the spin you used with having Snape and the Malfoys in on this. The scene with Harry accepting Remus and Sirius as his fathers was sweet. I love the descriptions in here. I really can't wait for the next chapter. Good Luck!

~TBC~
awtr101fan chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
WOOHOO! the haters got there 2 l8 :D i cna't wait 2 c the many reactions 2 the news of harry being married. the main 1 i'm really looking 4ward 2 is ginny's. not only will she b mad that she lost out on harry. but 2 her own big brother. hahaha ;P please update soon & have a good 1 :)
Skylara chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Lovely ceremony. It was a good chapter, more about getting the technical stuff out of the way though. Now the fun really starts. I hope Dumbledore gets taken down, and that either Mrs. Weasley learns the truth or gets taken down with him.
gert123 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
This is so great! How have I missed this story? I love this pairing. Oh! I can't wait to see what happens now.
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »