Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
RRW chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Too late...GOOD...I only wonder how Molly will react?
peruser chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
I wonder how those party pooper found out where they were? It's a good thing that they arrived too late! I think that Charlie will be a great husband! He was very protective of Harry when he had that nightmare and when they were making plans to get to the bank.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Just great I mean Harry finally gets to be happy and Dumbledore has to stick his nose in it, I hope Remus and Sirius puts them in there place.
SunChild1982 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Ah great way to finish a beautiful wedding - with Albus Dumbledore.

Awesome update - can't wait to read more.
CactusKatie chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
ooh update
criminally charmed chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Hah! Too late, losers!

Um, it is too late, right?
LittleMrsAdams chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
good! i look forward to more!
peruser chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Are these people REALLY supposed to be that thick headed, or does Dumbledore have a spell on them? Man these people are stupid. How can they blindly accept every word out of his mouth as absolute TRUTH, and deny what their own senses tell them! I hope Charlie is ready to take on Dumbledore and his idiots!
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
update soon it's soo good
Deby Magid chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
that's is why the know it all, get on my nervs, she can't think for hersefl af. and aways thinks she knows better.

good chap
RRW chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Perhaps Hermione isn't completely besotted by Dumbledore. That's good...I hope.
Aelirenn chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
If I were Harry I'd be quite torn between a curse breaker and a dragon tamer. We should all have such difficult decisions to make... lol. Enjoyed the update, and I hope your trip goes well. Can't wait for the next!
skrybspryt chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Amazing, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Buckwheat Zydeco chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Ok you have to quit doing that! Great! Great! Great! I love the way your mind works. I was wondering where the bonding would take place.
olliegurl2 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I love your story. This is a great chapter. Please dont let Harry lose Hermione as a friend. I dont think he could bare that. But then again her being an insufferable know it all times, it might not be such bad thing. LOL! Keep up the good work and cant wait for the next one.
897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »