Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
Clarrolx chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
*sniffs and wipes tears off of cheeks* I always cry at weddings.

XD lol I've only been to three. Anyways, that was a really sweet scene.

Plz update agian soon. I would say I dislike this story but I would be lying so horrible the characters would come out and hit me. XD

Clarrolx
TalaDentro chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
Awesome story so far can't wait to see where you go with it. :)
DesertRoseFallen chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
O yay they are finally bonded! I cannot wait to see what will happen next as they can do nothing to stop them! Please update soon!
HopeInHell chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
I really like it! I'm curious on other pairings though. And I'm also wondering about how Mione is going to be in this fic. One of the very few things I just cannot read is Hermione bashing. So I was just wondering if you could kind of clear up her postion. Good fic/chapter and I can't wait to read more.
True Blue Chan chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
This story is very good. I like the spin you used with having Snape and the Malfoys in on this. The scene with Harry accepting Remus and Sirius as his fathers was sweet. I love the descriptions in here. I really can't wait for the next chapter. Good Luck!

~TBC~
awtr101fan chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
WOOHOO! the haters got there 2 l8 :D i cna't wait 2 c the many reactions 2 the news of harry being married. the main 1 i'm really looking 4ward 2 is ginny's. not only will she b mad that she lost out on harry. but 2 her own big brother. hahaha ;P please update soon & have a good 1 :)
Skylara chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Lovely ceremony. It was a good chapter, more about getting the technical stuff out of the way though. Now the fun really starts. I hope Dumbledore gets taken down, and that either Mrs. Weasley learns the truth or gets taken down with him.
gert123 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
This is so great! How have I missed this story? I love this pairing. Oh! I can't wait to see what happens now.
Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
aww i wan't to know what happens next /pout\ darn cliffies!

Absolutly love the story, cliffies and all:)

Please Please Please update soon, i'll give you cookies!
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Oh please update soon
LittleMrsAdams chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
oh dear, i smell a big fat temper tantrum to come...i can just see those three 'adults' acting like a two year old who didn't get their way. i look forward to the next update!
Aelirenn chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Ok that was totally evil leaving it right there. Is it wrong to hope someone just AKs all 3 of them? lol I guess that would make the story too short though. lol
skrybspryt chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Oh noes, a cliffhanger! Great ceremony, wonderful chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter.
RRW chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Too late...GOOD...I only wonder how Molly will react?
peruser chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
I wonder how those party pooper found out where they were? It's a good thing that they arrived too late! I think that Charlie will be a great husband! He was very protective of Harry when he had that nightmare and when they were making plans to get to the bank.
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »