Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
aww i wan't to know what happens next /pout\ darn cliffies!

Absolutly love the story, cliffies and all:)

Please Please Please update soon, i'll give you cookies!
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Oh please update soon
LittleMrsAdams chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
oh dear, i smell a big fat temper tantrum to come...i can just see those three 'adults' acting like a two year old who didn't get their way. i look forward to the next update!
Aelirenn chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Ok that was totally evil leaving it right there. Is it wrong to hope someone just AKs all 3 of them? lol I guess that would make the story too short though. lol
skrybspryt chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Oh noes, a cliffhanger! Great ceremony, wonderful chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter.
RRW chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Too late...GOOD...I only wonder how Molly will react?
peruser chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
I wonder how those party pooper found out where they were? It's a good thing that they arrived too late! I think that Charlie will be a great husband! He was very protective of Harry when he had that nightmare and when they were making plans to get to the bank.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Just great I mean Harry finally gets to be happy and Dumbledore has to stick his nose in it, I hope Remus and Sirius puts them in there place.
SunChild1982 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Ah great way to finish a beautiful wedding - with Albus Dumbledore.

Awesome update - can't wait to read more.
CactusKatie chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
ooh update
criminally charmed chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Hah! Too late, losers!

Um, it is too late, right?
LittleMrsAdams chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
good! i look forward to more!
peruser chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Are these people REALLY supposed to be that thick headed, or does Dumbledore have a spell on them? Man these people are stupid. How can they blindly accept every word out of his mouth as absolute TRUTH, and deny what their own senses tell them! I hope Charlie is ready to take on Dumbledore and his idiots!
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
update soon it's soo good
Deby Magid chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
that's is why the know it all, get on my nervs, she can't think for hersefl af. and aways thinks she knows better.

good chap