Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
Deby Magid chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
that's is why the know it all, get on my nervs, she can't think for hersefl af. and aways thinks she knows better.

good chap
RRW chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Perhaps Hermione isn't completely besotted by Dumbledore. That's good...I hope.
Aelirenn chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
If I were Harry I'd be quite torn between a curse breaker and a dragon tamer. We should all have such difficult decisions to make... lol. Enjoyed the update, and I hope your trip goes well. Can't wait for the next!
skrybspryt chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Amazing, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Buckwheat Zydeco chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Ok you have to quit doing that! Great! Great! Great! I love the way your mind works. I was wondering where the bonding would take place.
olliegurl2 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I love your story. This is a great chapter. Please dont let Harry lose Hermione as a friend. I dont think he could bare that. But then again her being an insufferable know it all times, it might not be such bad thing. LOL! Keep up the good work and cant wait for the next one.
crazylove4MCR chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
harry's adorable this chapter talking about charlie's butt! haha! and it sounds like hermione is figuring it out a bit, I hope she's on harry's side of things, and also I wouldn't mind if ginny was killed off! haha, I hate her!
criminally charmed chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Love the older brothers flirting with Harry (it will help build him up) but also like that Hermoine is FINALLY questioning what people are saying about her best friend.
DesertRoseFallen chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
O Hermione better be on Harry's side! Loved Harry and Charlie in this, as well as my lovely Severus. Please update soon!
dax33 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I love your story it makes me smile every new chapter. please dont let hermione be too bad maybe just too trusting of the headmaster can't wait for more
Main Source of Annoyance chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Love! Update please!
Kamagong chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Wow... get a load of pedo references here. Just in case you didn't know, that was sarcasm.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Well its so close to the big day for Harry and Charlie and I'm glad that Ginny is starting to think for herself.
SunChild1982 chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Brilliant update - can't wait to see more.
Blackest-Appologies chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
So Hermione isn't gonna be a betrayer I'm taking it? Lol, well Dragon Master or a Curse Breaker? How about both? Lol. Good job can't wait for more.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »