Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
crazylove4MCR chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
harry's adorable this chapter talking about charlie's butt! haha! and it sounds like hermione is figuring it out a bit, I hope she's on harry's side of things, and also I wouldn't mind if ginny was killed off! haha, I hate her!
criminally charmed chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Love the older brothers flirting with Harry (it will help build him up) but also like that Hermoine is FINALLY questioning what people are saying about her best friend.
DesertRoseFallen chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
O Hermione better be on Harry's side! Loved Harry and Charlie in this, as well as my lovely Severus. Please update soon!
dax33 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
I love your story it makes me smile every new chapter. please dont let hermione be too bad maybe just too trusting of the headmaster can't wait for more
Main Source of Annoyance chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Love! Update please!
Kamagong chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Wow... get a load of pedo references here. Just in case you didn't know, that was sarcasm.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Well its so close to the big day for Harry and Charlie and I'm glad that Ginny is starting to think for herself.
SunChild1982 chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Brilliant update - can't wait to see more.
Blackest-Appologies chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
So Hermione isn't gonna be a betrayer I'm taking it? Lol, well Dragon Master or a Curse Breaker? How about both? Lol. Good job can't wait for more.
LiL Ma chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
hey, i love this story its a great story to read i really do hope you do update the story really quickly because i would love to happen next and i would also like to know what is going to happen to Albus Dumbledore and in the story and how are Hermione and Ginny going to react to the news about Harry and Charlie be bond together to keep Harry safe and how did Remus and Sirius got to get togeather with each other and i really hope u do update this story because i love this story so and i would like to know what is really going on in Harry's life
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
Aww again that was a great update and I'm glad that Harry is now awake and understands the situation...I'm happy that Harry is finally getting things his way and will be protected.
Blackest-Appologies chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
-wipes away the few tears that escaped- I'm not crying. Well, it was emotional to read about Sev crying. And Harry is so insecure and Siri is being a responsible adult, and Remus isn't afraid of his wolf. Amazin' how you've made this story into something really good. I can't wait to read more and I like how Ron is a loyal good Friend! Please update soon.
RRW chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Can't wait to see what the Goblins uncover...
rookie802 chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
like story so far.

Can't wait for next chappy!
Flame150 chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
I like the story so far and I hope you update it again soon for I would like to see what is going to happen next.
897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »