Reviews for Someone to Protect Him
awtr101fan chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
WOOHOO! the haters got there 2 l8 :D i cna't wait 2 c the many reactions 2 the news of harry being married. the main 1 i'm really looking 4ward 2 is ginny's. not only will she b mad that she lost out on harry. but 2 her own big brother. hahaha ;P please update soon & have a good 1 :)
Skylara chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Lovely ceremony. It was a good chapter, more about getting the technical stuff out of the way though. Now the fun really starts. I hope Dumbledore gets taken down, and that either Mrs. Weasley learns the truth or gets taken down with him.
gert123 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
This is so great! How have I missed this story? I love this pairing. Oh! I can't wait to see what happens now.
Wings Dipped in Silver chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
aww i wan't to know what happens next /pout\ darn cliffies!

Absolutly love the story, cliffies and all:)

Please Please Please update soon, i'll give you cookies!
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Oh please update soon
LittleMrsAdams chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
oh dear, i smell a big fat temper tantrum to come...i can just see those three 'adults' acting like a two year old who didn't get their way. i look forward to the next update!
Aelirenn chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Ok that was totally evil leaving it right there. Is it wrong to hope someone just AKs all 3 of them? lol I guess that would make the story too short though. lol
skrybspryt chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Oh noes, a cliffhanger! Great ceremony, wonderful chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter.
RRW chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Too late...GOOD...I only wonder how Molly will react?
peruser chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
I wonder how those party pooper found out where they were? It's a good thing that they arrived too late! I think that Charlie will be a great husband! He was very protective of Harry when he had that nightmare and when they were making plans to get to the bank.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Just great I mean Harry finally gets to be happy and Dumbledore has to stick his nose in it, I hope Remus and Sirius puts them in there place.
SunChild1982 chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Ah great way to finish a beautiful wedding - with Albus Dumbledore.

Awesome update - can't wait to read more.
CactusKatie chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
ooh update
criminally charmed chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Hah! Too late, losers!

Um, it is too late, right?
LittleMrsAdams chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
good! i look forward to more!
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »