Reviews for Bad Fauxmance
kalizivis chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Haha what a tangled web we weave! Please send me bpov. Please!
kalizivis chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Can't wait until he sabotage a date!
kalizivis chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Well weakness in a moment can screw you forever :!
kalizivis chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Aptly put...fucked!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
I found your story by glorious accident and read it through in one go, unable to leave it. It is funny and bittersweet, enormously arousing and cute all in a dizzying cascade of words and scenes that just rollick off the screen. You have the gift of words in abundance and that little something that just hooks the reader from the word go. Thank you for such a wonderful little respite from reality. I loved it.
Yoli2010 chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
The coke and bleach comments had me laughing SO hard! I've laughed a lot throughout this story, but that topped everything and I just want you to know that I've loved reading this fic from beginning to end and I look forward to reading more from you.
kalibean chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
Loved this cute little story too - thanks for keeping me entertained this week :)
greentrees95 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
awesome
Gatalicious chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
CUTE!
CandyVampiire chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Oh never mind, I just found out about the outtakes.
CandyVampiire chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I really love the way you write, I couldn't imagine Bella being so... Agresive and sarcastic, but this is great, makes me lmao so much! Could you send me the Bella pov? Thanks!
bibliophile2116 chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
Best. ending. ever.
Pasp14 chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
You said you'll sent bellas pov?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I've realized I read this some time ago, but I am enjoying it so much, I'm reading the whole thing again. Greast sense of humor; your characters are so entertaining.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 7 . 2/9/2013