Reviews for Bad Fauxmance
redemptionsong chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
God, this sounds like a whole lot of fun. It's nice to see something different from you. I like it when authors switch things up. Thumbs up :)
ciderskies chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is so cute, and funny. Please update super-super-duper soon.

Chloe

xoxox
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I am looking forward to this story. It looks like it's going to be sweet and funny - just what I'm looking for! Thanks fro writing it.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Love love love the premise you have going. Your writing is always fabulous. Did you know that there is a similarly themed story that just came out a few weeks ago only with James as the straight man pretending to be gay and is secretly in love with Bella? Only it's not because of a bet, it's because she just assumed he was gay. I'm looking forward to reading more!
L09 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh my life, just the summary sounded amazing, and this prologue is the funniest thing ever! What a great concept for a story! Oh I hope updates come thick and fast for this because already I can't wait to see where its going and how you plan on getting them there. Plus, big ol' Emmett grinding on Edward is too funny a mental image to pass up!
PattinsonPeen chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I love this so far! It sounds like it will be a good one!
Amethyst Jackson chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is going to be so, so funny and so, so torturous. I can feel the angst and UST already. Sheesh.

Lol, this is the best idea ever. You're insane, and I love you for it.
linhey chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I'm so loving the plot of this new fic! Ah, i'm such a big fan of your writing 3!

Can't wait for the next couple of chapters.. i can sense it's gonna be funny :)

And btw, awesome name ;)

xo
jamie1078 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
i am so happy you're writing another story and the premise of this is hilarious. can't wait for more!
4,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 272 279 280 281 282