Reviews for Bad Fauxmance
Marie-S-Raven chapter 14 . 7/30/2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. HA! :D

Thanks for the awesome story, I really liked it!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
My best friend's friend's brother is gay and we have the best time togeather. I've been to a gay club/restaurant in Manhatan with him and my sisters where transvestites served us and flirted uproariously!
dpennell007 chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
What an entertaining, funny story! I read this still affected by the sensitive Edward portrayed in Bare. It's a testament to your writing that you're able to switch gears so quickly, and write the likable ass depicted here. I only wish I was able to find more than the just first outtake on perusing the shelves. If anyone has the others - please send them to me!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
Oh shit! She's telling the family . . . funnnnnnyyyy. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us all. It was delightful. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
Wow, she really attacked him. I am so happy he made her come during sex. Loved the pizza sex part, that scene was funny. If Coke will remove grease from your driveway, I imagine it could kill sperm. I had never heard that before, so you made me laugh. I'm glad that Rosalie and Emmett became besties, at least they have each other. And, this reader is glad that Emmett is gone from Bella and Edward's loves . . . I'm still quite mad at him for what he did. I am also glad that Bella and Edward discussed how much they really care for each other. That was very sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Awwwww, Edward said all the right things in this chapter. And, he didn't seem to mind the blue balls. Well, didn't mind too much. Yes, nothing better than seeing your ex when you done a big step up. Love the way Bella is with Charlie. Charlie was wonderful with Edward. Jake getting told off by Bella, after Edward and her put on a show, was fantastic. It was really funny when Edward said, 'Emmett says hello.' That made me laugh. Especially the visual of the giant lunging and falling to the ground. Bella laughing about it all was really good. She seems to be getting a lot more comfortable around Edward. Good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
Charlie was great. Liked his questions. Loved that he told Edward to stop with the Sit and call him Charlie. It really is a big step to bring a man home to meet the family. She must be getting more comfortable with him again. Good progress.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
Him busting out the banana hammock, was hilarious. I'm glad they're stopping with the games. Well, that she's stopping the games. He was just the one they were being inflicted upon. They need to both be themselves and grow into the relationship. Even if they just stay friends at the end of it. Which would suck but, I'd understand if you took it that direction.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
They shouldn't have ever had sex. He knew better and yet, his dick di the thinking there. And now, she's completely being a bitch. He deserves it, yes. She should've just stayed in her room. On the plus side, you really wrote that scene well. It must've been really hard to write their first time together. Her with anger and vitriol coursing through her veins. Him elated that she's not killing him. You could feel her animosity towards him in how cold she was being. He was so wanting to stop but, his dick wouldn't let him.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
Well, good that's all out there now. I still really don't like Emmett. Even knowing he was a victim just as much as Bella. Nope. He knew what Bella had gone through first hand. Yet he still has Edward keep up the charade. That is completely cruel.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
Wait? She best friends with the man that her husband was cheating on her with? No wonder she's so fucked up. She's never gotten away from the reminder. It also makes sense as to why Emmett was pushing Edward so much to stay 'gay' for Bella. He wants her to hate someone, to make himself feel better. Wow, Emmett just turned into the biggest asshole. He just can't help himself, he has to keep hurting Bella. What? To make himself feel better. What a dick.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
With the way Alice was smiling and Bella was so very hammered, I'm thinking that they figured it all out between the two of them. Game changer for Bella. Not sure if she's happy about it or, pissed off. It would be an interesting twist though. Having him keep up the rouse, even though she knows and he doesn't know she knows.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
Well, at least he's realized that by lying to her and the whole charade he's doing, means he's not good enough for her. She's going to be so furious with both Emmett and Edward when she learns the truth. Glad to learn that she wasn't attacked in her past. I was wondering if that may be the reason she's so off men.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
I've had many a pedicure and have never once seen anything like a potato grater come out. What in the hell was on his feet that required that kind of tool? Ewwwww.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
This reasoning no from Emmett makes no sense. When she finds out that Edward isn't gay and that Emmett knew the whole time, they'll be lucky if she ever speaks to either of them again she'll be so effing pissed. Having her gain trust in Edward for him to ultimately betray her, worse than any other ever has, will be awful too. Or, the opposite will happen and Bella will gain her confidence back around men, and leave Edward for someone else. Leaving him with a broken heart, as he will be in love with her in no time at all.
4,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »