Reviews for Who indeed?
E chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is how the reveal should've been.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I loved this. I know that most (if not all) of us are just dying for Merlin to get an opportunity like this. Since that seems highly unlikely (at least, him bringing up all the times his magic has saved the day), I'm glad to get that moment here. Great one-shot. I'd love to see a sequel or something, though I imagine that it might be hard to follow Merlin's tirade.
zammierox chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
go Merlin! Whoo!
treblecleff123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Continue this. It's awesome. No, Merlin is not being too childish. He's just pissed.
ardj18 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i like it! i think you should write a second chapter, about arthur's thoughts about all Merlin just told him.
Rael Ellan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Actually I disagree. I don't think he is out of character... i know it's how i would react!
Memma546 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
um hello? Where's Arthur breaking him out of jail? This story needs another chapter NOW!

Yeah he was a little OCC but he has ranted on screen should of added season 2 in it as well that would be great!
WitchyWeasel chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was good. I don't think Merlin was OOC given the situation. I know it's complete, but it would be great if you did decide to write more. I'd love to know what's going through Arthur's head right now.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I think it's good that Merlin gets angry once in a didn't look OOC, because if you think about it we really never saw him pissed off...I liked it, good job!
JoBee 1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
No! Not complete! please write more?

Anyway, loved it, thanx for sharing
DevonWren chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh my god! i didn't know whether to laugh at his childishness or cry at how frustrating it is that Arthur never realised, and that he still doesn't show Merlin the gratification he deserves!

oh, but very well written, my eyebrows were half-way up my forehead - whatever that means...

i really hope Merlin didn't die after this, although i'm guessing that the last line means he didn't... right?

very, very well done - i really loved this!

Chess x
pandas rule the world chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is fantastic, I know you said it was a oneshot but please, please give into peer pressure and write another chapter!
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
i realy think u shud continue this :)
Smallville Girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
So... When do we get chapter two?

You can't just leave it there! :p
CorgiFromSpace chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Loved it, truly truly loved it. Of course, Merlin is now forgiven, arthur becomes king and the happy little city of Camelot goes back to being it's frivolous self for the rest of eternity.

Well, that's how it continues in my mind anyway.