Reviews for Depressed Man Servant
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 2/11
Awwwww, Arthur likes Merlin's tardiness! :P you are completely right about Merlin getting over Freya too quickly. I'm really glad I read this :)
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Yes! I've been waiting to find a fic where Arthur notices Merlin's grief and gets a partial truth out of him... yes yes yes! Thank you, for ending my search. :)
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Haha, this was amazing! I agree, I wanted a little more Merlin moping about Freya. She was someone he was going to give up his destiny for. There should've been some more mourning.

Hopefully with more special Arthur-brand comfort.

Awesome job. :)
Veilwuarrah chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Aww... this was so sweet...

[...] "She's not much of anything anymore," Merlin replied, trying to sound matter of fact, but his scratched throat betraying him. Arthur's eyes widened and he looked sideways at his faithful servant.
"You're not telling me she's dead?" he asked. Merlin's eyes welled up, but otherwise did not respond, not even stopping in his chore. Arthur's arms slowly fell to his side as he looked on Merlin in concern.[...]

Oh the FEELS...

I just recently watched some clips of that episode and it felt fresh. This was beautifully pieced to the story. I agree, there was too little mention of Freya after that, and I was sad to see Arthur never really found out..

Hehe, good-servant-Merlin is not so much fun. Arthur's little threat at the end is a really nice way to tie up the fic.
Well done!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Insightful but still humorous!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Great story! I love the ending!
zammierox chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
A Freya fic! Yay! Thank You, when I watched it I agree I thought Merlin got over her pretty fast and I always wanted Arthur to know at least that there was a girl and she died. Good Story!
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I love this story. It's sad but beautiful and shows the side of Arthur we all know is there.
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
So sweet!
hachoo chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Ngaww... Merlin finally admits why he was so sad. Loved the line "Really Merlin, why can't you be this impressive when your cheerful?"

It's nice to know that Arthur sincerly cares about why Merlin's feeling sad.:D
zoomboom chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
that was so good! I love this episode simply for Arthurs' nuggie thing inthe end , well done !
Rowana1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aw, this was cute! I love it!
Memma546 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Yeah Arthur really needs to learn about hints. Great story through you could of gone into more detail on how Merlin was feeling and Arthur as it was more dilouge then anything. Other than that great work!
JoBee 1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Aww... sweet

Thanx for posting
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was pretty good. I liked it a lot!