Reviews for The Truth about Soulmates
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
That is just completely tragic.

I'm going to go cry now.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Ugh. This had me in tears. This is sad, poor Hermione, ugh. God this makes me sad but it was also a good read. ):)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
interesting and I liked the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I can't make myself post a review that would paint a picture of emotions it evoked within me. It was so, so, so beautiful. I love him.
"She became better at pretending." I love them. God. Wow. Just wow.
TheBakerStreetDragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This made me sob madly, I love it and you're an amazing writer
Xx
Calimocho chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
This was tragically sad!
Although brilliantly written.
- Liz
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is freakin tragic!
ThatLikeSadia chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Ugh, this was both beautiful and depressing. Amazing work.
twztdwildcat chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I just watched Ghost last night so it was easy to hear the song in my head. And I cried so hard for a bit! Which is good because I oddly enough like stories that make me cry. You wrote the characters wonderfully. And I too hate Molly weasley.
AllyrianFlame chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Ok no, I'm seriously crying so much right now my heart is breaking. Oh god I haven't cried to a fic in a while. Beautifully written
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I can't believe I didn't review the first time i read this! I reread it just now and it is just so lovely and breathtakingly beautiful. I love how you portrayed their relationship. I especially love that you gave depth to Sirius's character. It's often that you read stories with a rather shallow Sirius.
meldz chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
after reading this i realized the connection of the the song Unchained Melody to the story and its all in the movie Ghost. this is sad yet beautiful. it makes this saying : what you dont know wont hurt you. how can you 'move on' when you know you will never really be complete?
TranquilSapphire chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Gosh that was touching.
mh21 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
So tragically beautiful and sad.

It's official, you're one of my favorite Sirius writers. Too many fanfic writers make him a two dimensional ladies man with no depth, but you write him so humanly.. I love it. Don't ever stop please.
SilverWolf1992 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I've read a lot of your oneshots now and while I love they tend to also make me want to bawl my eyes out anyway I hope you update some of your other stories
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »