Reviews for The Truth about Soulmates
meldz chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
after reading this i realized the connection of the the song Unchained Melody to the story and its all in the movie Ghost. this is sad yet beautiful. it makes this saying : what you dont know wont hurt you. how can you 'move on' when you know you will never really be complete?
TranquilSapphire chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Gosh that was touching.
mh21 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
So tragically beautiful and sad.

It's official, you're one of my favorite Sirius writers. Too many fanfic writers make him a two dimensional ladies man with no depth, but you write him so humanly.. I love it. Don't ever stop please.
SilverWolf1992 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I've read a lot of your oneshots now and while I love they tend to also make me want to bawl my eyes out anyway I hope you update some of your other stories
Sasha404 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That was beautiful:::
waywardwillowywicked chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Writing reviews is so hard! Whatever excited awed ramblings tumble out of my mouth, they are inadequate for expressing the emotions evoked by this story. So, being extremely original and eloquent I can only say 'thank you'!. I loved the plot, the characters and your writing.
nitefang chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I knew it. I knew it. I knew it as soon as she and Sirius ran off. But I didn't want to believe. I just didn't want to. Because all of this hurts so much.
Dramione13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is absolutely beautiful! I love it! But it's so sad too!
lilyflower42 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This story is so tragic, but all the details about Sirius you included are wonderful. He and Hermione make the perfect couple. Thanks for sharing!
ndhochoco chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I just read this, and damn this is sad
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ahhh, so wistful. The song was perfect. I was singing along in my head.
Sigh.. Sad and happy feeling.
Azurena chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Holy...wow...you had me choking back tears there. Whoa. I don't really have words. Wonderfully written and heart-wrenching, for sure, but...that was sad. Very romantic, very sad, and even writing this now I'm swallowing hard. You did an excellent job. I enjoyed it even though it was sad :)
dogisms chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This story of yours... It's just so cruel... I just.. I have no words for this.

Only tears.
daphny chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
the story reminded me a little of this song ...

"Angels have no thought

of ever returning you

would they be angry

if I thought of joining you"

Gloomy Sunday ( the Hungarian suicide song)
daphnie chapter 1 . 5/19/2012