Reviews for The Truth about Soulmates
- Liz
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is freakin tragic!
ThatLikeSadia chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Ugh, this was both beautiful and depressing. Amazing work.
twztdwildcat chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I just watched Ghost last night so it was easy to hear the song in my head. And I cried so hard for a bit! Which is good because I oddly enough like stories that make me cry. You wrote the characters wonderfully. And I too hate Molly weasley.
AllyrianFlame chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Ok no, I'm seriously crying so much right now my heart is breaking. Oh god I haven't cried to a fic in a while. Beautifully written
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I can't believe I didn't review the first time i read this! I reread it just now and it is just so lovely and breathtakingly beautiful. I love how you portrayed their relationship. I especially love that you gave depth to Sirius's character. It's often that you read stories with a rather shallow Sirius.
meldz chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
after reading this i realized the connection of the the song Unchained Melody to the story and its all in the movie Ghost. this is sad yet beautiful. it makes this saying : what you dont know wont hurt you. how can you 'move on' when you know you will never really be complete?
TranquilSapphire chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Gosh that was touching.
mh21 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
So tragically beautiful and sad.

It's official, you're one of my favorite Sirius writers. Too many fanfic writers make him a two dimensional ladies man with no depth, but you write him so humanly.. I love it. Don't ever stop please.
SilverWolf1992 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I've read a lot of your oneshots now and while I love they tend to also make me want to bawl my eyes out anyway I hope you update some of your other stories
Sasha404 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That was beautiful:::
waywardwillowywicked chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Writing reviews is so hard! Whatever excited awed ramblings tumble out of my mouth, they are inadequate for expressing the emotions evoked by this story. So, being extremely original and eloquent I can only say 'thank you'!. I loved the plot, the characters and your writing.
nitefang chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I knew it. I knew it. I knew it as soon as she and Sirius ran off. But I didn't want to believe. I just didn't want to. Because all of this hurts so much.
Dramione13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is absolutely beautiful! I love it! But it's so sad too!
lilyflower42 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This story is so tragic, but all the details about Sirius you included are wonderful. He and Hermione make the perfect couple. Thanks for sharing!
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »