Reviews for The Truth about Soulmates
cytpotter chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That was very... moving. I loved it even if I bawled like a baby. Very good story, and very well written! I enjoyed it very much!
sailor-tin-foil chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow. This was beautiful. I'm trying to hold back tears. Thank you for writing something so heartfelt and emotional
eanne chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow. I really loved this story. A lot. It was very beautiful and well written.
emilio7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I have read this story multiple times since coming across it. It is absolutely heartbreaking, yet utterly beautiful. It was such a pleasure to read something that came out of the norms for Sirius/Hermione fics and this was definitely a very creative way to look at their relationship. I enjoyed this immensely!
HarmonyIsLove09 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
What a great find!

Wow... I'm definitely blubbering right now

and I can't even explain how sad that story was.

I'm glad that Harry was such a good friend in it.
sunshinesmoak chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Beautiful, incredibly touching and so heartbreaking! You did an amazing job! This was simply brilliant.
Unfinished Perfection chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I love this. Beautifuly written. Well done.
Clumsy21 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I almost started crying while reading this. It is so good!
MissPennyLockhart chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This story brought tears to my eyes.

It was so beautifully written!

Good job on an amazing story!

- Miss Penny Lockhart
a.p.k chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was so lovely and so sad. Well done. Thanks for sharing it.
Eltanin Rose chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Perfect. Simply Perfect. Bittersweet, heartwrenching, please-don't-let-it-end perfect!

Wow, AND you got Lady Serade's praise, so you know it was good.
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
OMG, woman! This was so touching, so inspiring, that I'm out to rec it to friends of the ship. Your writing was fluid, smart and incredibly visual. I pale in comparison, truly. You wrote an amazing legend and I'm eager (perhaps you can lead me in the right direction) to find more of this "soul mate" nature, as I've already read/written a marriage law fic. There was incredible backstory, but the "happy ending" in me really wanted the brilliant mind to figure out a way to get him back, but because the story was so brilliant, it works much better (and leaves quite an impression on you) if she does not. I cannot say enough right now, as I'm just blown away with the emotion you were able to stir. Well done, darlin! Amazing work.
Lady Zymurgy chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
aw, it's so sad! I loved it! Poor Hermione.:(
Maridee chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow very moving.
krissieli chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh, my... WOW. That completely and totally broke my heart in the best way possible.

So very well written and so amazingly heartfelt and wonderfully sad at the same time.

I'm awed.