Reviews for The Truth about Soulmates
Eltanin Rose chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Perfect. Simply Perfect. Bittersweet, heartwrenching, please-don't-let-it-end perfect!

Wow, AND you got Lady Serade's praise, so you know it was good.
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
OMG, woman! This was so touching, so inspiring, that I'm out to rec it to friends of the ship. Your writing was fluid, smart and incredibly visual. I pale in comparison, truly. You wrote an amazing legend and I'm eager (perhaps you can lead me in the right direction) to find more of this "soul mate" nature, as I've already read/written a marriage law fic. There was incredible backstory, but the "happy ending" in me really wanted the brilliant mind to figure out a way to get him back, but because the story was so brilliant, it works much better (and leaves quite an impression on you) if she does not. I cannot say enough right now, as I'm just blown away with the emotion you were able to stir. Well done, darlin! Amazing work.
Lady Zymurgy chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
aw, it's so sad! I loved it! Poor Hermione.:(
Maridee chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow very moving.
krissieli chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh, my... WOW. That completely and totally broke my heart in the best way possible.

So very well written and so amazingly heartfelt and wonderfully sad at the same time.

I'm awed.
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
So lovely and so sad at the same time! I wish you'd continue with Hermione uncovering a spell to bring him back...very cliched but you broke the marriage cliche in this one!
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
so sad.. but absolutly beautiful

padfootsgrl79 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was so sad. I'm now trying not to cry at my desk at work. Good story though.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was great! I loved it! It was sad, but really really good! Great job!
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
that was so bittersweet! thanks
daytimedrama chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I loved this. It was absolutely heartbreaking, and while I'm usually hoping for a happy ending for these two it was so beautifully written. What a melancholic situation to have the chance to fall in love but its too late.
dissyblack chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Hi... I must tell you that I don't review often, especially not at . But do accept my humblest and deepest gratitude for writing what is for sure my personal anthem - the summary of my life and hope for the future...
Susan de Sade chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
What a beautiful, yet sad, story. It's always a pleasure to read a one-shot so well written.
LeaFairy124 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aw, this was a absolutely beautiful fic! *sighs* Sad too with Sirius being really dead and Hermione all alone without him, but still it was an amazingly done story! I loved it!

Thanks for writing!
pelespen chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh, this was so bittersweet! Always happy to see a well-written Hermione/Sirius fic :) The whole soulmates spell was a really unique idea, too!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »