Reviews for I've Just Seen a Face I Can't Forget
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
crazy ordeal, but great story! i am so curious though about why she really ran away?
blb1000 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow, quite a saga! I enjoyed it.
Kaitlin13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Great one-shot! Taking me forever to catch up on fanfics. :( I love this song though. :)Its even on my ipod. haha
DaniUberAlles chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Yeah, this song is gonna be stuck in my head for WEEKS now.

Truly amazing! I was digging my nails into my face, and I had to cheat and read ahead, just to make sure he would be found not guilty.

WONDERFUL!
Frutiepebbles28 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
damn I'm a sucker for the Beatles!

but that story was goshdarn amazing i loved it wish we had a

little more B/E action and why is B's family always a group of

duches E was so cute here i loved it

wish i knew a little more rback story here to understand what made

B run what made her so unhappy you know?
sassy41 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
wow this certaining has the makings of a great story.

I so loved it. to take someone on blind faith and run with it.

so much could happen. still wondering why she left to begin with. what makes a person want to start a whole new life and leave everything behind.

I really did enjoy it.

Thanx
Walker77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
oh wow that was exciting and adverntrous and what a wonderful ending.

this was really good, i really enjoyed reading it
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aw. That was really, really cute. I mean, I felt so sad for Edward and even Bella. But really cute story overall. Kinda... ironic? that after wanting her bad so badly, Bella's parents ended up abandoning her...
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aw, what a great one-shot!
siromygod chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aw, too cute. Loved it. Great job Mels!
deleteteled chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
i love it. its perfect.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow, this is just so excellent...as always.

Also, I think it's very courageous of you to "dare" write about things like God and prayer in this day and age where people act like doing such is akin to skinning kittens or something *eyeroll*

Millions upon millions of people in this world practice one sort of religion or another, and turn to these beliefs in times of trouble or sorrow for relief or hope.

I admire how you were able to condense a somehwat complex and emotional tale into one chapter. You got skills, woman!
jadedandboring chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Pls to be telling me why my alerts failed (don't I have you on author alert?) and I did not know this was posted!

Quite possibly one of the best things I've ever read, but you knew that when you sent it to me and I practically salivated while fangirling.

You majah win. JS. :)
Ballarate13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Man I loved that! One of your best, really!

It really was a nail biter when he was in the prison and I swear to God you had me crying.

Amazing!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I would love to see how this would hold up in real court's.