Reviews for Legacy
dave.molloy1 chapter 1 . 4/1
Having now read the whole story I am very impressed with the storyline, characterization and environments. Very well done to the author - I really enjoyed it - Thank You
Freyalyn chapter 23 . 11/8/2011
Just discovered this story, and I'm blown away. You've got the characterisation spot on - I can hear them so clearly speaking your dialogue, even Blake's weary tones as the battle is finishing. And what a cliffie of an ending with Avon and Servalan - I rather think that Avon will hunt her down, inject himself, than have a rather enormous epiphany when he doesn't die. I do hope that Vila and Rhiannon find him before he breaks. Thank you for the tremendous effort you've put into this story, and for sharing.
LadyC chapter 23 . 10/27/2011
I usually prefer my Avon straight but really enjoyed this story. A cracking read! Sequel please!
cjh4ever chapter 23 . 9/6/2011
What a brilliant ending!

I had expected a joyous reunion between Vila and Avon and Rhiannon but instead you leave it bitter-sweet and up in the air. What will Vila do? If he has any sense he'll be in a shuttle and off to find Avon. But will Avon still be alive? If he's killed Servalan, he may have used that phial of blood (which might still be poisoned) and be dead himself. Or Servalan may have killed him. Thank you for leaving me to make my own mind up.

And thanks for an absorbing and thought-provoking story that has so many of the best elements of a landmark show.
cjh4ever chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Oh boy, what an (almost) ending chapter. First, I'm pleased to know what Blake is up to and that his plan has properly suceeded. He'll make a better leader than any the Federation ever produced. Vila and Rhiannon give me hope for the epilogue - but did you have to make their task of finding Avon quite so difficult? They'll be searching for years unless Orac helps out. Amd finally, what a classic confrontation between Avon and Servalan. Even as I was urging him to kill her and be done I didn't really want it to be that easy or quick. Picturing her walking away ready to be hunted down was much more satisfactory. Now, onto the epilogue ...
cjh4ever chapter 21 . 9/5/2011
Phew. That was hot and steamy for a while there, quite made my day :) The two of them meeting and even though alone still bluffing and double-bluffing, not trusting one another, was absolutely right. The description of the route march through the vegetation was hilarious. Finally, you avoided the temptation to come to the denouement too quickly, keeping me for one guessing about what would finally happen. I almost feel sorry for Servalan which is something I never thought I would say.

Looking forward to the next chapter although very sorry we are so near the end. I hope you have another story in the works.

cjh4ever chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
A lot happened here! Wonderful to see the Federation crumble and the rebels finally come into their own. They have a long way to go, of course, but I'm sure Blake will steer them right. The confrontation between Vila and the Fed was classic. You caught the little thief's humour perfectly.

But what of Avon? His plan brought down the Federation fleet but will he succeed against Servalan's wiles. And will Vila find him in time to help? I hope you'll answer these questions and more very soon.

cjh4ever chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
Gosh. That was worthy of a TV episode. I could see it all unfolding before my eyes and like the best B7, there are so many questions unanswered.

What is Avon up to? Seems he's playing his own game again and left Blake up a creek without a paddle. I honestly believed Liberator was going to save the day and then you destroyed her. Wonderful description of the battle, by the way. Will Blake's plan work now? I guess I'll have to read on to find out. Good to have Vila and Rhiannon back again. Their reaction was heartrending. I hope, when you reunite them with Avon (you will, won't you? Please!), they give him a piece of their mind or alternatively punch him on the nose.

Hope you're working on the next chapter ...
cjh4ever chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
It was worth waiting for this update. You're really ramping up the tension.

I should have known that the Liberator was not really damaged; Avon would never let that happen. But cutting the life support so close was a bit short sighted of him. I enjoyed his debate about whether to stay and die or leave. It showed his essentially dark nature to perfection. I have no idea what you have planned for him and Servalan on this deserted planet but look forward to finding out :D

It was good to hear from Blake too. Obviously the faceoff with the Federation fleet will be coming soon. The choice he had to make finally showed he was putting the big picture before individuals but I wonder if Sartok will go along with it. He might yet scupper the plan.

Please update when you can. I'm waiting anxiously.

cjh4ever chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
This chapter was worth waiting for.

The interaction between Avon and Servalan is great. You caught the love/hate relationship so very well. Neither ever trusts the other and yet there is a physical attraction - which was very well described. I like the idea that Servalan's feelings are (surprisingly) real; that could lead to many complications. The look back at Vila and the others and to Blake were excellent reminders of the wider plot and relieved the tension of the encounter on Liberator.

And then, just when I think matters are progressing as Avon wishes you blow a hole in the ship! What caused it? Why now? Is it part of someone's plan? Please update soon and put me out of my misery.

cjh4ever chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
Wow, that was definitely worth waiting for. Avon's goodbyes were bad enough but finally discovering what Servalan had done was much worse. I'm surprised Vila didn't make a point of killing her and certainly hope Avon will finally do the deed. Eagerly waiting the next update as I'm still totally in the dark about what Blake and Avon are up to.
cjh4ever chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
Wow, lots of good stuff in this chapter.

Of course, the highlight was Avon and Vila. Their exchange was poignant and very real while still moving the plot along; trust Vila to suss out Servalan was still alive! The battle with the Federation ship was nail biting, I wasn't sure how you were going to get Liberator out of that fix (as of course had to happen). Once again, Orac came to the rescue; that is one handy box to have lying around. And then there was Rhiannon to get under Avon's defences one last(?) time. That poor guy suffers so much but he does it so well.

Can't wait to read Avon and Vila's backstory. Put real life on hold for a bit and post the next chapter asap please!

cjh4ever chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
Another intriguing chapter. I like Kentis (is she your creation?) and her relationship with her crew. She seemed like a female Avon. Poor Avon, torn every which way in his attempt to see his plan (whatever that may be!) to its conclusion. I wish I was as clever as Vila and could work it out ...

I'm expecting things to go wrong for the Liberator crew, please update soon.
cjh4ever chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
Aaah, Avon got his moment of peace. I am so pleased, the poor, tortured man deserved it. Of course, that does raise the question of why he can't stay with Rhiannon. I am no nearer knowing what plot twists you are planning, and that's fine with me. I liked the moments with the rest of the crew too; they reacted to Avon's absence exactly in character. And wouldn't you know it, there's a blind spot just big enough for them to hide in - I seem to remember that always being case.

All in all this was a very satisfying chapter, a breathing space after all the action with some lovely character moments. Can't wait to see what comes next.
cjh4ever chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Oh my, that was powerful stuff.

After a couple of chapters in the background, you have brought Avon back front and centre with incredible force. He is an avenger, prowling round for his prey. The scene with Rhiannon was as powerful as the rest, and I still have no idea where you'll be taking that, if there might be a happy ending for them. I doubt it somehow, especially given the hints about Avon's fate. I hope Vila's dream future comes true, he deserves it and I liked Nagor turning out to be Gan's brother, a nice touch.

Really looking forward to the next chapter.