Reviews for Thoughts of the Deceased
cooltreeko chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I want to cry now cause he is my FAVE character, and when I saw he died in the game, I was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! **** nintendo! ;
ParasiTeGuesT chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I love the story!3
MckayDragon chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Absolutely AWESOME story!I support this story 100% and can't wait for more great Job!
AbyssalCaesar chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
This is a great story and it is very nice to see some work featuring Rundas and i am glad you have made all three of them live as killing them really sucked in the game. Only one minor quip and that is that the Delano 7 is Sylux' ship not Noxus' but hey it's so minor who cares!
Archon of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Nice story
CommanderEivlys chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
And that was SO great! I totally could imagine Rundas making a toast and shocking everybody. And RundasXSamus, yataa ! Thank you for this great fanfic! Hope youll make a sequel! No, PLEASE make a sequel! its so great right now!
CommanderEivlys chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
OMG this is getting even better! Will the other hunters come out? will Rundas be okay? and another bit of RundasXSamus xD he is TOTALLY in love with her. Can't wait for the rest, bye!
CommanderEivlys chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
D: So sad! I hope they get out and Rundas gets reunited with Samus! (forgive me, i'm a big RunDasXSamus shipper...)

And Gandrayda's here! "metal head" xD as immature as ever, but so cool! I like Rundas better though...

Please continue, i love this! it's great! and please also update your story about Rundas's childhood!
CommanderEivlys chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Yay! another chapter ! thank you !

and i wonder what'll happen if Gandrayda arrived xD should be interesting.

Can't wait for the next, please continue! this is very good !
CommanderEivlys chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Its good :D another great Rundas story from a great author ! you should continue it, it's a good start for a fanfiction!