Reviews for Rarities
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was very deep, it delved into the true hearts of both Gene and Melfina! Thank You for bringing this story to life! :)
American Vigor chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I don't often add authors to my favorites list, but you've earned it.

This story was so wonderfully written that you enabled me to connect with Gene on a deeply philosophical level of introspection regarding existence.

Beyond the context of this story as an Outlaw Star fanfiction, the emotional and psychological thoughts that Gene had in this entry were ones many people have in real life, but not often are they expressed so beautifully in words as they were here.

Extremely excellent work.

As a fellow fan of the series, I encourage you to take a look at the Outlaw Star fanfiction that I'm working on, Back to Earth. I anticipate that I will be updating it with a second chapter very soon.

In fun and fanfiction,

American Vigor
Aseru chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
wow... wow... that's about all i can think to say about that.

Amazing central theme that was well kept. There were hardly any grammar errors (which i think i love you for) and there was no one time (and there usually are many) that i had to reread something for clarity. In short it was a wonderfully written story, technically speaking.

And in creativity and every other aspect. The word choice was, impecable. I don't think there was one time that I have changed a word, and i did read this three times to check. Litterally, this just blew my mind. I read it the first time and sat here for a good few minutes trying to wrap my head around this, and then the seconds time, and the third i was pretty much headless. haha.

Really, this is a fine piece of words you got here. I'm extremely happy to find something i liked this much.. Kudos. :3
Scarlette Symphony chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I really enjoyed this. I loved how simple the story line was, and how realistic the characters were and their issues. Just enough angst to make me feel for them but not over the top dramatic, a nice balance. Loved how Gene looks at his hand, it was rather signifigant moment for me. Well written!
Jaymee chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Very nice, very cute.
sisterhood91 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Read all three of your stories. All great introspective pieces and I love your overall writing style. Don't see a lot of great fics for this series anymore. PLEASE keep writing more. Keep this series alive!
ODST Recruit chapter 1 . 2/20/2010