Reviews for Hanging in the Balance
I love this story.
Perfectisneverperfect chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
amazzing :D
bethechangex3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I like this story because it was very accurate. It's extremely, extremely accurate. You write the characters wonderfully.
AguiD chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
this was cute... sadly, my delusional brain, practically lives to see contact between P/O, and fanfic is where i get my fix. this was good!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I enjoyed this. I liked her coming for him but still not approaching him or asking for him to come back. Hm, maybe not liked it per se, but think that it fits. Her coming is reaching out even if she cannot reach out for him in other ways. I also think the trust issue is coming too. I think you nailed that one.
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i love every word of it _

fine job, as always ! thank you for sharing.
mtm chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I like the reality of this. No big drama, no mind reading and just knowing what the other thinks, but just your typical misunderstandings getting in the way. Also like the way they decided to continue as both of them were willing to come to meet the other halfway. Great story.
CiderApples chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
"He's risked everything on longer shots than this one." I like that. I like a lot of your phrasing for its simplicity and because you pick words for the characters, not just the moments.

I appreciate your character-true attempt to explain how Peter might learn and why he might stay anyway.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Chichuri this is really , really nice. So smooth. So them.

"...he has no clue what she can read on his face. Maybe everything. She knows him well, too well. All except for the important things, like why he would stay." Nice.

"She doesn't trust him, not really, and he doesn't trust her, not anymore. But that doesn't cahnge anything." I think this line is the summary of the future of P/O in Fringe. The more things change the more they stay the same.

And the ending holds promise. Of them working together, and possibly a shared hotel room in Connecticut? One has to wonder how she found him so quickly...

Thanks for giving us this fic of hope. Going to favorites.
oranfly chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I would kill to find out what happens next! Ok, maybe kill is extreme, but very well written and very cannon.