Reviews for Twelve Roses and a Receipt
Zany the Nerd chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Oh my God please PLEASE continue this! It is so much fun to read! Baby Luke with adult Luke mind is freaking amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Very funny. Very original
Happyfish chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
I hope you update this soon! It's funny and awesome!
Gamoora chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
I'm a bit confused, but that's not a bad thing, I think. I'm definitely curious as to where you're going with this. I do want to know what happened to Leia. Padme's lying, right, to get Vader off of Luke's case? But in this universe, if Padme is still alive and Anakin didn't turn, shouldn't Leia be around somewhere too? Anyways, I like the Luke/Vader interaction of this chapter and just how Padme, Vader and Luke deal with this universe. I'd feel bad for Vader except maybe this is finally a wake-up call...
FateOfChaos chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Hahahaha! THAT was funny! I hope you update soon! I have to know what else happens!
NatashAZ77 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Love this story! Please update!
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Poor Luke. His situation was bad enough and now he's got that horrifying memory to deal with. Oh well, it was hilarious though. Please update soon.
LOL chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
I laughed so hard reading this chapter. I would have voted for it on your profile, but it wasn't an option in the poll.

*giggle*

Daddy Vader on diaper duty..

Some of the interaction between Vader and Obi-wan didn't flow quite as well as the rest of the story, but that may have been because the characters themselves were so stressed.
Nangijala chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
What?" cried Luke again; he was not a very articulate person, particularly when surprised ...

Yeah! That's Luke! ;-)
Kate chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
Wow, they really do need family therapy. I've always imagined Anakin-Padme-Luke as the perfect happy family, but Vader-Padme-Luke is clearly a different story. It feels a bit like Padme and Luke are hostages living in the same house as a psychopath - I don't think Padme realised how close she came to dying (I hope baby!Luke thaws out more of that cold heart too!) Reading about Luke and Vader has to be one of the high points in this fandom.

Would love to see more?
G-POW chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
I nearly died laughing at the end there. You're really good at humor, you know that?
Phoenix Flight chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
Ha! This is absolutely hilarious!
Barranca chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
I'm amazed Luke with his baby strength was able to crush an egg after hitting it against the edge of the bowl didn't work. It must be the Jedi powers :P And is Anakin being observed by the council who don't still fully trust him or a third party?
Barranca chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
"Now this is downright creepy" But funny as hell! XD

This is so wacky and I'm laughing so hard.
ILDV chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
Very very very very ROTFL!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »