Reviews for Stages
Maya Serena chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Phineas the Oblivious... some day Isabella will go off with someone else - DRAMA ensues!

What's Ferb been up to?
EmperorDoofenshmirtz chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Ah, this posting has finally got me to sign in again. It's like a resurrection for both of us.

Looks like Isabella's finally learning what it's like to be a teenager. It'd be hard not to feel for her in this situation. Although Phineas is probably just as confused. And that's very true about jealousy just warping a person.

Damn it Adyson, stop making me laugh when I'm drinking! Is Gretchen aware she's waxing lyrical? I like to think she is. I can't tell whether to feel sorry for Katie or not, but Adyson's flirting is too funny for me to care.

I love your group conversations. I'd read an entire story of all of them just sitting around talking.
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
FanficCritic
U should learn to update proparly
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
... That was kind of depressing. Well written, I liked to read it, but kinda depressing... XD
Ah, well, c'est la vie-can't always get fluff! Thanks for the update! :D
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Why did u forget the story 'sob'
I guess I won't see ya: (
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Call me FanficCritic
Hahahaha ur ancestor screwed up badly
I read this story by the author of the smile away rewrite story she made phineastein the bad guy I suggest u read it is a really nice story it has to do with time travelling
What I'm saying is its nice to see phineastein as the good guy for once.
See ya; )
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
FanficCritic
What is a harem?
This is actually more intresting than I thought it'll be.
See ya; )
200trackrunner chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
wow i really hope you get back to writing after rereading all these. these are really good and i'm starting to miss the days off you terra, indigo signora, and some of the other really good authors from the past updating on here.
NevilleCanKickMattLewis'Butt chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I thought that was very cute. I like it.
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Plus, Ferb has a British accent. *drool*
Dooby Dooby Doobah chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Plus, Ferb has a British accent. *drool*
No One chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
This is FANTASTIC! I loled so hard when I saw the Lord of the Flies reference!
ratluck2 chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Little confused, but overall, good chapture. I guess everyone needs some motivation...
EmperorDoofenshmirtz chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Poor Phineas - if he ever wants to be any use in a fight, he's going to have to rebuild the Beak suit. As usual, love the troping, particularly with Adyson, who seems to be in the horrible predicament of being slightly aware of the fourth wall, but no-one else is. I should focus on the central characters, but you've managed to give Adyson such an enjoyable presence in two brief appearances. Can I call Ensemble Darkhorse? As for the Praetorians - beating up an old man for the Evulz, as well as the money? Sounds like some droogs up to the old ultra-violence. Given that the Fireside Girls Are Watching, other dystopian presences seem to be emerging. Anyway, great chapter as usual, and to speak for everyone, we await the next one. And waiting is Serious Business.

Also, Isabella? Perhaps the delivery wasn't hammy, but dialogue and bad-ass boasting like that is on a par with Victor von Doom. Or BRIAN BLESSED.
Comment person chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
That is why I want a gun when I get older. Nice chapter though.

From, Comment person

P.S. They charge you everytime you are sent to the hospital, even on emergencies!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »