Reviews for Little Margot: Matchmaker
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I forgot to tell you, I absolutely adore Gubler, he is so hot and sexy. I read B/E fan fiction for a very long time. then I got bored with it and started reading E/J and then I got bored with that. Well, actually, no I started watching CM and fell in love with the vision of Spencer and Derek as a couple, woweee hot hot hot. They look and act like a couple on the show anyway, imho, so I've become obsessed with them. I mean really obsessed. Just took a trip back down memory lane with E/J and have enjoyed the coupling, pun intended, and plan to stick around for awhile this was a very sweet story, I was so glad that Edward returned, sorry about Alice but she was right. Very poignant that Jasper woke up and heard Edward leaving, and that he never said a thing when Edward returned. Love your picture of the Gube on this site. he is so fucking sexy, imho. thanks for sweet story
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
That was magnificent, love love loved, it, so wow wonderful, poor Edward, I wonder what his shit is, well thankfully he returned to Jasper. Where he belongs, hope Alice's foot heals quickly. Very good story, very well drawn characterizations. If he has had oral sex, was it with a man, because then I wouldn't say he was never with a man. Just hadn't had intercourse. so a slight quibble, although I have heard that men don't consider giving or getting "head" to be "having sex" *rolls eyes*
Criss107 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
it was just so beautiful.
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love the stage. Dance, theatre, any of it. The magic that happens us amazing. Both onstage and off.
This great story captured a little of that. It was a brilliant background to a hisitant joining.
I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
wonderful.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was so sweet. Thanks for sharing. P.S. The story is missing a much needed "complete" tag.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Great fic, good writing and an amazing plot! So different from all the other fics I've read and it is completely refreshing. I look forward to reading more of your work!
myinfiniteromance chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow! I truly enjoyed this story. It was lovely. Definitely a plus with no Bella. In my convoluted mind, Edward is only meant to be with Jasper.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
“It created an almost violent silhouette in the dark space…” Just a little snippet of the beauty that is your writing. Thank you so much for sharing it.
ToBeaRathbone chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Brilliant, simply brilliant! :D
sugaray chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow this was so beautifully written。。。I absolutely adore this story and wish there was more of it to read as I would really like to know E's backstory as well as what happens to Alice's leg and dance career。 Loved it!!!!
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
that was awesome...
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is one of the most delicious Edward's I've read, just yummy, and the story is amazing in it's deliciousness too. I absolutely love it.

The fact that you didn't make it complete says you'll be adding later? I sure hope so...

Thx for sharing!
angeliena chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh love it
Kate in England chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I loved it! I cannot conceive of higher praise for this story. I've always wanted to explore Alice and/or the Cullens as dancers and found it hard to believe that no one else had had the same thoughts. A beautifully scripted piece, extremely compelling, utterly touching and charming. Edward's dance captivated me (I was on the edge of my seat) and your research shines through making this superb. Thank you for sharing and any chance of a continuation? I'd also be interested to know what you considered Jasper to do for a living. Thank you for sharing such a gem! X