Reviews for Cooper Penny Postulate
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Good one-shot. I could definitely see Sheldon interviewing Penny like that.
Psych-Bite chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Continue soon, I can't wait to read more. :D
Atharos chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
this is a great story but it really deserves more than just a one shot dedicated to it, please write another chapter
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
"By all means, indulge in your corn starch and glucose flavored death-food."

"How many sexual partners have you had in the last five years?" he asked spoon hung sideways out of her mouth. "What." It wasn't even a question, simply disbelief.

"You read my notes!" He was more offended than embarrassed. Maybe alloffended. "I'm not finished, you can't read my notes!"

Cute d(*-*)
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I'd love to see an sequel or it to continue in a multi-chap fic.. I would love to see if Sheldon got his pen back or Penny finding more of Sheldon's notes and deciding her own versoion of postulating *smirk*
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
well i hope that you do come back if you don't it is great as is, very cute
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is wonderful! Especially this line: "Her spoon hung sideways out of her mouth. 'What.'" And how refreshing, to know that the Penny/Sheldon link is still grabbing people, no matter how hard the writers try (or don't) to hook her to Leonard. Thanks for the great read.
MindSanctuary chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I like where the Sheldon/Penny plot is headed. I've always wondered what would happen if these two hooked up instead. You definitely have a good handle on both characters - can't wait to read more.
killertrees chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
You did a great job keeping them in character I think. I would also fear Penny wielding a spoon in a threatening manner. :)
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
aw! super cute! I loved the attention to detail, especially with their body language. And his outrage over his notes being read! 3 Off to read the other now!
orpsgod chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I think you've nailed Sheldon dead on. Nicely done little story here! :)
serindipitysays chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I'm so excited that you are writing Sheldon/Penny! I too have recently started watching TBBT (literally two days ago) and I also instantly shipped Sheldon/Penny.

I can't wait to read more! :)
DSieya chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was adorable! This is really impressive if this was your first fic, you have both the characters so well-written. I can't even point out my favorite part because it was all so great. Can't wait to see more from you!