Reviews for Dark Desire
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Mamamia
Fay chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
THis would have made an epic multi-chapter and Im a bit sad to have to end it here. ): I have to admit I was reluctant to read this at first because I am never...satisfied with only T ratings. *blush* None the less, I am glad I did. :) If one day you just really want to write, than please do us all a favor and continue the story! I wont be as selfish and plead you to right me- ahem- US smutty goodness, but my longing for a continuation of this is ridicuulous. I seriously have to desire to grovel at your feet. . I am most definately be experiencing with-drawl symptoms and mood swings in my overwhelming urge and desire for about 20 more chapters. ):

But..being the compromiser I am, if you could just add ONE teensy weensy chapter going more in depth of their reletionship and the transition, than I will most definately and whole heartedly be satisfied enough until I get my hands on another addicting author who can quench my undying thirst for BL. :)

Please consider- for the sake of piece of mind and the world consuming joy and gratitude of your fans. :P
The You of Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Shiver!

This is wonderfully creepy and sensual at the same time, I really enjoyed it. And I'm a fan of neither Sasuke or vampires.

Fab stuff!
SomethingIDontKnow chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Sorry if I'm a little late to the fandom, bt that was beautiful. It felt short, but, as you said, well worth it. :) I very much loved it and look forward to persuing your work.

Many Thanks for Writing!

GT
SomethingIDontKnow chapter 1 . 2/8/2011

Many Thanks for Writing!

GT
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
0.0

That was simply amazing! It kept my attention the entire time, and I have music going in the background and not once did I stop reading to listen to it. I like how you portrayed Kakashi as a vampire, that was really good. The ending made me smile, the entire time I was like "No, Kakashi, you can't not do anything with Sasuke! You both just have to make it work!" It would be really great if you continued it to show how they actually DID stay together and that they ARE strong enough. You are quite talented Hatake Satsuki

S.A.L.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Nicely done, Satsuki! The setting, characters, and plot meshed together well.
SasukeUchihasGuardian chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Cool! :)
XxLunermoonxX chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is the best story I have ever read with this couple!

Making kakashi a vampire is just genius!

Please make a sequal of this. Its just too good to end here.

Continue it by showing how much in love they are with each other; How much their love has grown since the time they met, and how kakashi teaches sasuke how to be a vampire. Show them forming a family together. Just some ideas to help make you think - '

But in all seriousness, please continue this story.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
oh! this is a terrific story XDD i totally like it, you should write a continuation of this.

XOXO

Akira
ever chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
this is an awesome story.
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Nice!
DemonFireFox chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
You did a great job! You had me glued to the computer the hole time!
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
THAT'S IT! NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS...YOU CAN'T!*cries* Please continue!
KakashiKrazed chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Your build up of the tension and angst from the first line through to the last was skillfully done. You managed to keep my attention riveted even though technically there wasn't much action in the story. Still, I found my heart beating nearly as fast as Sasuke's toward the end, and when Kakashi finally accepted Sasuke's love it put a smile on my face. Well done, my friend!

'Krazed