Reviews for Just Breathe
CentauRita chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
For a moment, I thought that perhaps Emmett might have had a hand in Jasper finding Edward, but, naw...Emmett's surprise negated that theory.

Happy Birthday, Edward!
DemeRain chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Thanks for sharing.
psyfilover chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
This was an awesome story! I love that it was set during my high school years. Alice in Chains was my fav!
Hank's Lady chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Aww, that was really sweet. Shy Edward was cute and I'm glad Jasper got it together in the end and decided to give it a go.
Snappher chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
!

I'm SO glad Jasper came to his senses :))))))

This would be SOOO easy to expand into a multi-chapter fic...(haha, I don't have to write it!)

Just sayin'... :))
BlueCat69 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Edward’s POV was good, but Jasper’s was great and there’s absolutely room for much more in this story… just sayin’ *winks* Thank you so much for sharing.
aStubbornRose chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Yay for the HE A
jezabella singe chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Is it over? nooooo!
J.DRAST chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Hello. Excellent story! I loved it! Sounds like a pretty good birthday to me! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
BaerAndSheep chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
The more I read of your stories, the more I like you! Your storylines are interesting, not the typical happy endings, but with promises of something in the future. Its like just getting a glimpse into the life of someone else, someone normal, who has problems and fears and insecurities and hopes and dreams. Sometimes "normal" is just what one needs, so thank you for that.
GeeklyChic95 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
It's A Great Story I Love It

-Piper .
dr3 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Anticipation. Yes, this story is going to be awesome. Can't wait to learn more about Jasper's history.
Twink423 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Awww, burgeoning romance. I love it! Fun to see J's pov and his little bit more experience in things. :-)
Twink423 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awww! I love me some geekward getting his boy love on for the first time. So sweet!

:-D